CA

Posted on Aug 16, 2022
no rinse shampoo

been using it for years. very convient no rinse shampoo.. use it on bedridden person. they use it on their body as well. it works better than the no rinse body wash soap that left their skin dry but this shampoo doesn't...good stuff..i suppose could use for camping hobo shower and maybe even homeless could use it....do a good deed buy some & give it to the poor homeless people...withthe way prices & virus going anyone could windup homeless ..who knows...the politicians are so awful now.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Very cool product- worth trying. It is not a usual dry shampoo in powder consistency but a fuild, that you can spread through your scalp or/ and hair, towel dry and then to wait just a few minute and you hair is refreshed. I am not sure this will replace my daily wash BUT it is a great solution if you return from work \ gym and want to go out and to refresh a bit- it is for sure better than the sprays. for hair and for the environment. there is almost no smell. Also , I saw that this product is used for people who are hospitalized and cannot take a proper shower so it made me more confident about the product and the ingredients

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I used this on a camping trip (and have been using it on days where I'm too lazy to wash my hair) and it's worked well! I prefer it to dry shampoo because dry shampoo always makes my scalp itchy and has too much residue. This is like having a mini wash but I don't have to go into the shower. It won't get your hair as clean as washing it but for lazy days or trips without good shower access it's great!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I brought this for camping and its been useful. its only small but that's perfect for travelling. the scent is mild. a good alternative to dry shampoo.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

my scalp gets itchy when I use dry shampoo so I tried this instead feels nice on hair and leaves it in a better condition for at least one day before washing

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Love this! Product works well, would use it after a mid-day work out, and it works great to maintain hair colour vs conventional shampoos.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Best shampoo ever! Feels so clean and makes my hair feel so light. This shampoo literally leaves no weight in your hair.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Great product would recommend and purchase again in the future

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

So cool to use this stuff on your hair when you are in a hurry. It doesn't take long to dry.

Posted on May 11, 2022

hopefully it works well.definetly get more soon❤i highly recommended👍