CA

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Great bar for kids and adults. The taste is amazing and a good size for snack or breakfast. Quality ingredients and I love to eat before training.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Clif bars are absolutely delicious but Z bars are incredible they are so addictive but it’s a super easy snack to just throw in your bag and go. I love how convenient they are and I definitely will re-purchase.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Great after school snack before sports! Just the right size for little ones! The regular clif bars are too big and they can't finish it!

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

My children love these. They are a healthy-ish/ healthier alternative to a lot of the big brand bars. They taste great and the sugar content is not too crazy. It's a good, easy lunchbox treat.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

My kids really love these. They have a nice oat base, not so sweet, and have a fun z-stripe design on the top. Definitely a favorite grab and go snack or breakfast at our house.

Posted on Apr 29, 2021

My 6 year old is obsessed with these!! We’ve bought boxes after boxes of these, at least four boxes Everytime. He’s a picky eater so I feel it’s good for protein but he loves them so much he eats them so quickly! I wish they were a little cheaper but it’d worth it so I’ll pay the price ! I’ve had them before and they are amazing! The best flavor he loves is the chocolate chip ones but they’re both good. We’re a HUGE fan of these.

39e5f4aa-b23b-45be-854c-38a176dc1f97
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

The product is excellent. Came quickly. Matches the description on the store's website, I advise you to buy....

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Keep them in my backpack for a snack on the go or a quick breakfast. Taste is great.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

My kids live off of these bars! They love them and usually have at least one a day!

Posted on May 31, 2022

Great snack especially for athletes or when you need calories but don’t have time