CA

Posted on Nov 5, 2021
I love this vitamin C supplement!

This is one of many liposomal vitamin c supplements in the market. But I choose this one because of the price, ingredients, and the brand. I can take this for about 1.5-2 months per bottle(it depends on amount of vitamin c per day, 1500-2000 mg/day). And if you order this, the shipping fee is excluded! I take this without any GI symptoms like abdominal pain or nausea. The ingredients are ascorbic and bioflavonoid which both act as antioxidants and help each other. It has Zinc chelate and ALA too, which many liposomal vitamin c supplements don't have. In summary, I absolutely recommend this!!!

49980ff9-ed05-47cc-8d21-67205586de06
Posted on May 18, 2022

Best for immunity booster in right amount of 1500 mg. I dont feel any acidity whenever I take it. And the effect is excellent for me and my husband. Absolutely very good in potency. My stomach feel happy for this supplement. I doesnt have taste. And very good antioxidant supplement. I love the quality of this coz its liposomal. I felt that It really absorbed in my body than the other vitamin c which is not liposomal. The ingredient also is very good. I like the size and how it package.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

A good vitamin c option with some other immune support components like zinc. Mid sized capsule, easy to swallow. Bought to support my immune system and it appears to be working so far, no side effects. Having a liposomal capsule is more convenient than a liquid for me as I use a pill organiser to arrange my daily supplements. Would recommended this product. Make sure you read the dosage recommendations, each capsule is 500mg vitamin c so you can adjust your dosage as needed which is handy.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I was sceptical of this being that it was a powder rather than a liquid when I first tried it. I've now been using it for 4 months and I do believe it is as effective as the liquid ones that I have used in the past. Easy to take and economical.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

The color of the pill is yellow hue, usually because of the phosphatidylcholine present. I like how this Vit C does not cause any stomach upset even on empty stomach yes! But i wonder why this product suggests to take 1500mg a day which is 3 pill. I mean that’s like mega dose plus it being a liposomal the absorption is higher with the dose…

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I was enticed to buy this product since I read that oral delivery of vitamin C encapsulated in liposomes promotes greater bioavailability than unencapsulated vitamin C, while avoiding the risks associated with intravenous administration. This observation has favorable implications for both scientific study and clinical use. I hope it will work with me.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

capsules are big that hard to swallow but I for me it’s effective…I feel energetic and my urine doesn’t colored yellow…. means my body absorbed it?i guess…. but really worth to try instead of those liquid that hard to take because of terrible taste…but honestly speaking it’s a little bit cosy…hope to have a discount again lol

b4ffa7ae-6783-4434-97d5-a082f6387cc9
Posted on Oct 22, 2021

With liposomal coating technology, I feel assured that I will more easily absorb the required amount of vitamin C. I get flu easily in the fall. In the past, I had frequent colds, but when I used this vitamin C, I felt better.

0527ff64-8a97-4cdf-9e2e-fc192fb0f35e

I follow the instruction to take 3 capsules with 8 oz water. I like to have Vitamin C first thing in the morning. Feel fresh and full of energy to go to work to practice yoga. Cordage Liposomal vitamin C does a good job 👍🏻 Love the lemon + grapefruit scent. No weird after taste. My stomach doesn’t complain. Definitely will buy it again and again. But iHerb always out of stock!

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I always pick codeage supplements. This is plant based and vegan. It is made in the USA which I like to see. .It is also non-GMO and contains no dairy, gluten or soy. I really like that it has multiple sources of C and also has zinc to really max out the immune support I will get