CAD

End to LEG MUSCLE Cramps/Spasms

Posted by Reviewer1292451 on Mar 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product has eliminated my night-time & morning Muscle Cramps in the calf of my legs. I take a minimum of 3 tablets/day. I also maintain at least 1000mg of Calcium/day. If I forget the magnesium -- my Cramps/Spasms come back! I am 69 yrs. Young!

Mags for Bones

Posted by Reviewer2162778 on Jul 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I will take magnesium 'til the day I die. After using several different brands, I was happy to find my favorite brand, Country Life, a vegetarian formula with a very good, absorbable blend that works very well. Obviously I highly recommend these!

Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1168402 on Mar 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good for side effects of blood pressure medicines. Doctor recommended for constipation control and works really well. I take one in the morning and one at night.

Definitely Works for Pains and for Softening Stools

Posted by Reviewer3158146 on Apr 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It works in many ways: Pain Reliever, Regular Bowel Movement, Electrolyte Balance, and Lowers Blood Pressure.

Lowered blood pressure at the Doctors

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Feb 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My blood pressure is always below 130 over around 64ish and I eat healthy and try to walk a mile or better 3 to 4 times a week and do 9 flights of stairs often some days more then 2 times up and down for a total of 252 stairs, which turns out to be .10 mile. This also helps the herbs to work better in the body. Every time I went to the doctors my BP was always around 190 over 80 until I started using this and I got it down to 150 over 30 something at the doctors. It's mostly Lebile syndrome I think.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2004240 on Feb 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Country Life for years and think it's a great product. I have poor circulation, and it greatly helps keep the leg cramps down.

It Works

Posted by Reviewer3125380 on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Worked instantly for the night time leg cramps.

Candida overgrowth

Posted by Reviewer2095408 on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It caused thirst and genital itching. The latter is probably a candida overgrowth symptom, and I believe alpha-ketoglutarate to be the main culprit.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2697053 on Jan 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the way this magnesium works for me. Very happy with it. I've tried lots of different ones, but I think I'll order this again.

Dr. Nelson Echavarria

Posted by Reviewer3128963 on Feb 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good price, goodness and effective mineral transporter.