Page 1 - Reviews - Country Life, Target-Mins Calcium Magnesium with Vitamin D Complex, 240 Vegan Capsules - iHerb
CA
4.6

4.6

Most helpful positive review

Posted on Aug 7, 2022
8,580

Have been taking this for years, and it's excellent because there are multiple forms of calcium in this supplement, which is very desirable because they absorb and are utilized differently. It's not easy to find some of these forms anywhere else. Very nice to have easy-to-swallow capsules, and the fact that the dose is divided so much means that you can diversify your calcium intake even more.

Global reviews (926)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Aug 7, 2022
8,580

Posted on Feb 5, 2023

Now I don’t know how to really determine the effectiveness of vitamins, but taking these before bed help me sleep, so it sure seems like they’re working (at least the magnesium). Love that this has a variety of magnesium sources + doesn’t come with the usual side effects. Thanks, Country Life and iHerb!

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I have been using Calcium Magnesium with D for years as recommended by my Doctor to calm my restless legs and provide enough calcium for my aging bones. The past two years, it has been hit or miss at my local store. That’s when I discovered iherb on line. iherb is so convenient by mail with scheduled deliveries so I never to run out. Thank you iherb for keeping prices affordable.

I've tried several calcium supplements over the years and finally settled on this one. The variety of forms of calcium in the ingredients includes 'hydroxyapatite' which is the form that my body prefers. It is the form of calcium that the bones and teeth are made of. I trust the quality of this brand and buy other of their supplements as well.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I was diagnosed with osteopenia in my mid thirties, due to taking a progesterone only contraceptive (Depo) . My doctor suggested I take a calcium supplement and after some in-depth research I chose to take this supplement. I took this supplement as suggested on the bottle and two years after my first bone density scan, instead of continuing to see a decline in my bone density (because I am still on the Depo) I have actually had some marked improvement. I am keen to see my next bone density scan and I hope I might just have reversed my osteopenia! I chose this particular calcium because it was combined with magnesium and the ingredient list was the 'purest' one I could find.

Posted on Mar 9, 2023

This product is great value for money, easy to swallow only 2 capsules per day for daily requirements and being able to buy large bottle means I only need to purchase it once every 6 months

Litchick13
Posted on Jan 21, 2023

You get quite a lot in this bottle, so they’ll last a long time. The glass is less reactive than plastic (to the intents inside) so that’s another plus. Decent quality and ingredients. Good formation of calcium.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

I love this. I buy it year round. It’s the only vitamins I take religiously. This is a great brand I trust and will continue to buy this forever and ever.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

Very important minerals.Saw lots of difference in the condition of the teeth and general overall well being .Necessary for bones and nerve system. Great bioavailability.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Peripheral neuropathy can keep me awake at night. Just one capsule each night with dinner or at bedtime relaxes my nerves and helps me to sleep more soundly.