Good ingredients, scent too faint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the label. It reminds me of Central Perk on Friends. The scent is too faint for my taste, but it vaguely smells like coffee. It is a light colored lip balm, which I like (many balms that are coffee or chocolate are dark colored).

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good!

Great daily lip balm

Posted by Jode4harmlessproducts on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite flavor. My family has also tried 4-5 other flavors. All have smelled good and worked great. Have repurchased more then once already. Definitely recommend.

CRAZY good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love Crazy Rumors lip balms! I purchased this one for my boyfriend & he likes it. My favourite for my personal use is the Grape Bubble:)

sweet coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great sweet smell with a very noticeable hint of coffee. Glides on smoothly, very soft and moisturizing.

Vegan, Clean living, Cruelty Free, healthy lip Balm!!

Posted by plantbadedelixir on Jan 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

First tried this brand -crazy rumors in my Australia Vegan Box (Subscription vegan samples monthly)Cruelty Free Shop and loved it ever since. This helps me a lot. Thank you I herb. If this review helps you the reader then please press like below. Vegan, Clean living, Cruelty Free, healthy lip Balm!!

Yummmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love it!!

I love it

Posted by Keitha on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Caffeine-free delight for coffee lovers! It smells amazing, moisturizes lips and its vegan. Best lip balm ever

Extremely Moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very creamy lip balm with a hint of shine. Gives your lips a natural moisture that lasts even when you don't have the balm on. The Mocha scent is just like a fresh cup of coffee.

Not so hot balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very oily, flavor, but good hydrates lips. Melts when applied to the lips