CAD

waste of money

Posted by 4780123203450842923 on Sep 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

its very oily and it taste like oil not hazelnut, i will never buy this product again

Extremely smooth

Posted by 4929416243856968489 on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Stone grinding makes this butter extremely smooth - and thin. Compared to almond butter, the mouthfeel is much less chalky. The hazelnut taste is quite intense, borderline bitter, probably because of ground skins, but acceptable if you spread it thin.

Dastony Hazelnut Butter

Posted by Reviewer2678675 on Jan 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff! My new addiction. Wish it came in larger jars. I've always loved the taste of hazelnuts, and it's been hard to find hazelnut butter. Always before I've gotten the roasted kind, but this is better. Be prepared for its thin consistency, which is fine with me, but wouldn't work if you're planning to spread it in a thick layer like you could with almond or peanut butter.

Runny consistency

Posted by 5530458417621484716 on Jul 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The flavour is pleasant and fresh, but the consistency is unusually runny for a nut butter. I wonder if they mixed water into it. It runs even when I scoop it out with a spoon; let me not even try with a butter knife cos I don't get anything if I do! And when I put it on my rice cakes, it flows all over and makes a mess. I'd had good experiences with iHerb products thus far. It's not easy finding a hazelnut butter without chocolate and the flavour is fine. So I'd buy this again if the consistency was right.

Very.. oily?

Posted by 4655740252771212905 on Jan 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very creamy and very, very "oily", not what I am used to, maybe it´s normal in the U.S.? But it´s good, not that much taste though, maybe it´s because of the consistency?

Very little hazelnut taste;-(

Posted by 4746818380847202713 on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The igredient is great- just hazelnuts, but the product does not convey warm and wounderful taste and it has very thin, runny texture. Will not buy it again.

FANTASTIC

Posted by 5122422445630726389 on Sep 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ordered a few items and im in Australia I got my product in 4 days I was highly impressed with how fast it came from America I will definitely be ordering again soon from iherb.com ..some elf products next I think :) Thankyou for the great service Tastes thick and very much like hazelnut grounded in a thick yet smooth consistency im taking for extra biotin for heathy hair skin and nails I look forward to making pancakes too

good

Posted by 5243703113936666713 on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

not very creamy but taste like the real thing (i.e. mashed up hazelnuts and not "creamy" unhealthy hydrogenated oils); it's best in smoothies or on biscuits. Probably great to bake with too, will try that next.

Best hazelnut butter!

Posted by raisedonrealfood on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a HUGE fan of the Dastony brand, as well as stone ground nut butters in general. They're much smoother with a more intense flavour and for me, far more versatile. I add this to chocolate avocado mousse and it's quite frankly, incredible. It would also go well in smoothies etc. Seriously in love with it.

It has a good taste

Posted by AnkaMaria07 on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste of this and I like that the oil doesn't separate. You can make your own healty chocolate by adding cocoa and honey or stevia.

1 2