Page 1 - Reviews - De La Cruz, Ointment, Acne Treatment with 5% Sulfur, Regular Strength, 2.6 oz (74 g) - iHerb
CA

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I wanted to try the small one but it was oout of stock- therfore I took larger quantity and do not regret- not of the quantity and not that I took the 5% ! it is gentle on my sensitive skin, gives fast results. cleared my forehead which is the reason why I bought it . I am pleased.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

We first tried the small version and it worked well on my son's acne concern. Frequency of use: twice daily. Quality is great and packaged well. My son's age is 19. Benefits on his skin is remarkable. Not too gentle but not harsh.

873eb5ab-d066-4743-ae73-963eddf6e235
Posted on May 2, 2022

I only use this 3-4 times a week and usually in the morning, anywhere from 5-10 minutes. Never do more than 15 minutes otherwise it can be very drying and irritating. It has helped a lot with my acne and redness of my skin. It does have a sulfur smell but goes away after washing it off. I would recommend slowly adding to your skin care routine by only doing this every 3-5 days to start then slowly increasing to every day.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This is fantastic. I would not recommend leaving it on for longer than 10-15 minutes or using it more than a few times a week, as it can be very drying and irritating to the skin. However, this absolutely did clear up my acne. Very generous size. It doesn't smell as bad as I've heard some people say it does, but there is a slight sulfur odour to it, of course. Moisturize well after using!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Not irritative or dehydrating at all; a bit greasy but anyway one is instructed to wash off the cream after 10 minutes of application The sulphur smell is tolerable

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I bought this product for my wife and she was happy with the results. It really helps to heal pimples and other spots. Easy to apply.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Ive had Acne for years and at 28 it can be really frustrating. T his product is one of few that I have found to work for me but I have never found a perfect product and still get bumps daily.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This works so well! Definitely don't have to keep on for 10 minutes. I usually only do 3 minutes and it is still effective.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

This has been really helpful in limiting my breakouts. I’m really happy with it. Be careful as sulfur can be drying so make sure to use something really hydrating after it that’s non clogging.