CA
4.8

4.8
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

It easy to use . Good quality. Benefit, good size, not harms composition . Give nice color, coverage , for all age girls, have nice scent , normal texture and Concern. Good package

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

My daughters and I all suffer from ingrown toenails. This tool helps work on them after a good soaking. I original bought them for my girls for Christmas and they were so impressed I went to buy one for myself. They were backordered so looking forward to having one of my own. Best used after a good long soaking so the nail is not brittle. The file end is brilliant for filing in that hard to get to corner.

looks like a high quality product to me. hope it will help with ingrown nail.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

This has been really helpful for my toenails, especially if your toenails are curved. It helps get out all the dirt

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Helped me very much, recommended Came in good package and the price is not expensive at all thanks

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Good quality and size. Seems like this tool will last a while just in case!

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

The perfect tool for my foot nails. I have been looking for such a tool for some time now, and it is definitely worth the money. I manage easily now to clean all the corners of my nails, finally!

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Love the tool. Does a great cleaning job yet gentle on your toes. Absolutely recommend to anyone who is looking for an easy toenails cleanup.

Posted on May 21, 2021

This tool is very useful. It helps take care of your feet. It is especially important at the time we live now, as we don’t always have an opportunity to get professional pedicure.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022