CAD

life saving and life extension product

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After vitamin supplements this is a must have if you are over the age of 65. Two critical things this product does those with heart problems but not many places have mentioned this but it's excellent for kidney problems. My mother had an infection it bothered her kidneys her creatine rised many years it never fell down below 145 now its been a few months taking ubiquinol at 100mg its now down to 119, 150mg is the maintenance dose she will start next, I believe she will make the target 100 goal soon thanks to ubiquinol, her doctor was shocked when he saw her creatine was getting better when before it leveled off at 145 for over a few years now.

great

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Extremely thankful to iherb for this product. I cannot understand why my doctors do not prescribe or recommend Ubiquinol, oh hang on I know why, they need you permanently on synthetic drugs that make you more ill and dependent on their pharma drugs, the medical industry is directed by big pharma who are basically a criminal syndicate.

Horrible repeat

Posted by juniper on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I should have stayed with Healthy Origins Ubiquinol as the added choline in Dr. Best's gave me a fishy burp. I really wish I didn't get this product.

Incredible Results!

Posted by Reviewer2431434 on Feb 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking supplements for YEARS without noticing any results that I can actually feel and I've given a lot of money to the health food stores. I've been taking Doctor's Best Ubiquinol (the best form of COQ10) for about 3 weeks. Wow! I sleep like a baby, wake up refreshed, no more aches and pains in my muscles in the morning, more energy and an "over-all" sense of well-being during the day. I take this in combination with Jarrow's B-12 sublingual (METHYL). This combination has made such an improvement in my mood during the winter months. I did a ton of research; B-12 and COQ10 are a must as we get older (I'm 61 years young) because they are readily depleted from our bodies. Give these two supplements a try for a month.

Great for fibromyalgia & heart

Posted by 4891890158136804463 on Oct 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have fibromyalgia, anxiety and heart palpitations. I've tried many things, but what I am finding helps most is this Coq10 once daily along with d-ribose twice daily, high quality bovine colostrum before breakfast and magnesium malate at night. I cannot handle any methylated B vitamins - they make my pain/fatigue & anxiety far worse. So multivitamins are but an option. Just using this coq10 alone has stopped all my pounding heart and palpitations in 3 weeks! It has given me more energy in the morning & better concentration. It works slowly so be patient. My muscle pain is less. Also, anyone with fibro reading this - please understand that studies in progress and completed recently point to fascia problems causing pain and CNS feedback. It's the stocking-like connective tissue enveloping muscles, etc. If restricted, tight and dehydrated it puts pressure on nerves and muscles causing widespread pain all over and referring pain (fibro patients). Do yourself a favour, try Bowen Therapy or Myofascial therapy. I consider my weekly Bowen treatment as important as any nutritional supplement. Finally, avoid gluten & eat whole foods when you are battling this illness.

CoQ10 Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2542644 on Dec 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best CoQ10 Ubiquinol you can get with Kaneka's QH, it's a very good product compared to all others, it is worth the extra few dollars to get the quality. Greg C.

Purchased for my Pekingese dog

Posted by Reviewer2822701 on Nov 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product for my 13 year old Pekingese, as he had an enlarged heart and murmur. He got to coughing and the vet told me he had heart disease. So I bought this and gave him 1/2 the gel in his evening meal. It did help him as he stopped coughing and it even made his gums pinker, as he some teeth problems which go hand in hand with heart disease. I t also seemed to give him more play time instead of sleep time, so his energy levels were a little bit better too. If you dog has heart issues check with your vet to see if supplementing with this will help them. They can recommend the proper dosage too.

Optimistically ordered a second bottle

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my dad who is in his 80's. He has been on statins for a while, but stopped taking them because the side effects were ruining the quality of his life. He now wants to repair the damage done by those drugs and started with regular CoQ10, but now has switched to this form. His muscle pain has decreased since stopping the statins and staring the CoQ10. This form is better absorbed and you need to take less. He is now able to exercise more because of less pain, this is good for his health. He is using Kyolic garlic, diet and exercise to manage his cholesterol and blood pressure. His doctor keeps pushing drugs, but they make life miserable because of the side effects. Much better to try and improve health in more healthy, natural ways if possible. Drugs are small doses of poisons, can't be good for a body when taken long term.

Q-10 upgrade

Posted by MikeMember on Feb 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Best source of Ubiquinol.

So far so good...

Posted by Reviewer2716886 on Jul 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've only been taking this for a week but I think I do feel more energy and mental clarity. An important nutrient, so I will keep using it.