Page 1 - Reviews - Doctor's Best, High Potency Trans-Resveratrol 600, 600 mg, 60 Veggie Caps - iHerb
CA

Posted on May 13, 2022

Have been ordering this product for over an year now. I think that the value is one of the best in the market and the dosage is also great, considering that it is reccomeded to take around a gram per day. One more advantage is that there are no additional ingredients - only pure extract of the resveratrol. I also use other producst of that brand, so quality wise, I am quite confident.

7caa980c-16ff-4d05-a28d-b780c65ae913
Posted on May 7, 2022

Resveratrol is a must for me. Keeps me young in cellular level I feel, my body feels younger haha.. and better.. don’t think it’s all in the mind though.. I feel overall healthy and can’t do without it for energy too. Good dosage. High and optimal for my faint needs. Only take 1 per day. Good!

5e4d84fa-fe82-4581-945b-abfd396d6ac0
SUPER BEN
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

A Great quality ingredient with Best Value package size.. 600 mg Trans resveratrol.. the highest potency available.. with great price.. amazing benefits for anti aging property, inflammation.. wrinkles, skin and many more..Trans resveratrol is more effective than resveratrol because it can cross the brain barrier. Resveratrol can't do that, so it has to be converted into trans-resveratrol in order to be effective

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I bought this product because I had read in an article on the Internet, about COVID-19 and the need for the elderly and young to strengthen the immune system, that Resveratrol has interesting anti-aging properties ( skin, wrinkles and energy ). I did a search on the iHerb website and chose this product. When it comes to supplements, it is difficult to quantify the effects because, if any, they are not noticeable or visible except after a long time. In this case, however, in 3 months and taking two capsules (1200 mg) I have discovered that my completely white hair is turning gray, that is, I see a good number of black hair among the white ones. Even the nails, which were subject to wavy deformations, are now strong and straight. These effects are not expected among the benefits of this supplement, but if white hair and slightly deformed nails are signs of old age, this supplement, along with other effects that may not be visible, is most likely truly antiage

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I think it's the best Resveratrol product in the market. I however stopped taking it as a supplement as I am no longer convinced the anti-aging aspect of it (based on papers). I think we can do many things much better to best activate sirtuns such as fasting, short sprints, cold/hot exposures...etc. Nothing will beat that because our bodies is evolved on these!

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I took these for anti-aging properties, they ended up helping me with my then undiagnosed Lyme disease. These are on the larger size, but are totally tolerable. Pills are bright white in color. I take one before bed each night since that's about the time I would drink wine (for trans-resveratrol of course). These do not contain wine extract, but Japanese Knotweed which is known to help combat Lyme. Since my Lyme symptoms have indeed improved since starting these (I was diagnosed about 6 weeks after starting these), and the other benefits that trans-resveratrol have, I am pretty sure I will continue to take this exact brand and dosage for as long as I can afford to. Not all trans-resveratrol contains Japanese Knotweed and this is a good sized dose.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

These are the OG resveratrol in my opinion - first ordered these on Iherb before so many other brands came out. While they are a little more pricey than California Gold, i don't think twice about the quality and trustworthiness of these. I feel like i have more energy with these and, oddly enough, I'm not sure if it is impacting on hair and skin as skin has been a little clearer and fingernails seems to grow a little quicker and stronger(but not sure if this can be directly attributed to resveratrol, as I am taking a few other supplements that are not specifically designed to stimulate hair/nail growth). If these are on sale and in stock, ill definitely buy, but price usually directs me to California Gold first. Love the range and recognizable packaging on the whole line of Doctors Best products.

Vasylyna
Posted on Sep 30, 2021

I like that this resveratrol is white, which means it is of good quality and not acidified. I use it as an antioxidant and for other benefits. Protecting the heart and circulatory system, lowering cholesterol, and protecting against clots (that can cause heart attacks and stroke). It also exhibits antitumor activity. Good daily dose. The capsules are small, with no problems with swallowing.

Jrukab
Posted on Sep 22, 2021

1. 98% TRANS RESVERATROL (not 50% trans and 50% Cis ). 2. ONLY TRANS VERSION IS USED BY THE BODY 3. CIS VERSION IS THE MIRROR IMAGE WHICH CANNOT BE USED BY THE BODY 4. Both cis and trans (mirror images of each other in 3D) exist naturally in nature, so if the bottle doesn’t say 98% TRANS , then you are only getting 50% TRANS. So if the bottle says 300mg, then only 150mg is USEFUL and they were too lazy to remove the other 150mg of CIS molecules which are worthless. SO DONT BE FOOLED! KEITH COOK, MD. (Was this review of use to you? If so, let me know by clicking "Helpful." "Like" Cheers!)

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I, 65-years, have been taking glutathione for 18 months. Recently I heard resveratrol is another powerful antioxidant and reduces blood pressure and cholesterol count. It's been 6 months since I started to take this brand. So far I couldn't be happier because my systolic blood pressure continues to keep around 110 mmHg. In addition, my friends told me that I look much younger than before. Hopefully, this works for my brain health, too.