Page 1 - Reviews - Doctor's Best, Vitamin D3 Gummies, Tropical Tango, 25 mcg (1,000 IU), 60 Gummies - iHerb
CA

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Vitamin d3 is good for our body health. It will effect to our bomeys. Doctors best company products has good quality. D3 is essential ingredient for our brain and memory. I like this product will also help our hearth. It will strength our hearth muscles. You shold take it at 11 oclock.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Bought these for myself because I hate taking pills, I find that I take too many as it is and if I try taking more pills I just end up getting nauseous, but never remember throughout the day to take them. But since these are gummies I was hoping it wouldn't be as annoying as pills, and they were great and I think I got my D levels up, They taste great. My kids always wanted them also and I kept on having to tell them that they aren't candies, they are vitamins! Happy with the quality and ingredients.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

It's wintertime and neither myself nor my kids have been getting out in the sun enough. Most people hsve a deficiency actually. Vitamin D helps fight off sickness. These taste great too.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

My teen can't swallow pills but he doesn't mind taking these Vitamin D3 gummies at all. He says they taste great. I like the Doctor's Best brand. He's been taking these for a few months to boost his immune system.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Its a good substitution for pills (especially for children - if your pediatrician prescribe it). It has fruit tastes.

0acd3bc5-c518-4840-b6e9-49c34147bc4e
Posted on Oct 3, 2020

This is fruity and has a nice flavor. It is a little sweet. Taking one of these will give you 1,000 IU of vitamin D3, and it is one of the higher dosage out of the other gummies. It is not as cheap as the other gummies, but it is of a more well-known brand.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Very good quality gummies, the taste is great and healthy ingredients.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Perfect for kids and grownups. Ordering it all the time!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Gummies taste great and good for anyone who doesn't get enough sunshine that day

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Tastes great, I could eat it like candy. Brought my numbers up. I recommend.