The COST is justified - IT LASTS FOREVER!!! Organic, non-toxic soap gives months of clean smelling kids!

Posted by HealthyEating on Jan 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I almost did not buy this because I thought the cost was high, but now realise I was wasting my money before. It comes out as a foam so the soap lasts ages. I have 3 children and this will take us through many months. Great product! Please click Yes, if you find my recommendation useful. Thanks!

제가 쓰려고 샀는데 성인에겐 그닥..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

세정력이 약해요. 머리감아도 금방 가려워져요.재구매는 안할거임. 괜히 처음부터 큰걸사서..ㅠㅠ 아기에게 사용하기엔 좋아보여요. 향기도 신선한 감귤향이고, 무엇보다 유해도 제로고.

The soap sting my private part

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients shown are toxin free. I have experience that this product stings my private part and it very painful. This shouldn't be happen as adult will be more tolerating to the product. This product suitable for boy only instead of girl. Hope the manufacturer look into this matter seriously as children will not complaints about it except crying.

Wonderful Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My son is 18 months and I am still using this wonderful product! It's nature, mild and smells lovely. My son tends to consume a bit a bath water while playing in the bath and it makes me more comfortable knowing that his shampoo and body wash have zero toxins. I highly recommend this product!!

in love with earth mama!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

we tried the classic small bottle of shampoo and body wash of earth mama and got excited!so this refill was our next buy as it was more economical than the individual bottles.don't forget,this is a refill,without the small foaming bottle it won't be the same.

Good for kid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been using this since my baby born. Love this product!

Great! Comes out the pump like a foam.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I liked this wash and the scent but it was quite soapy and took more water to rinse off compared to the Rainbow baby oh baby which seemed more like a traditional all natural bodybwash because it was less bubbly. This will be a repurchase because it's good and natural, cleaned my babies skin very well and the scent was lovely! :) the foam pump helps especially for younger kids and babies so that it doesn't drop into their eyes and stays where you apply it.

Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good.

Good to buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My baby like to clean her body with this product. Good enough bubble, and proper fragrance with low cost.

For clean non toxic babies!

Posted by kristam on Feb 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells like an angel, clean well. it;s not creammy. I'm buying this product for three years. The bottle lasts for a very long time. It's the best you can get and the price is very good.

1 2 3