CAD

love the results I get from this

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! My skin looks so amazing the day after I use this! In addition it is a liquid so it absorbs very well into the skin. It has a strong scent from the essential oils, but I got used to it quick. My pores are looking better and my skin glows. I will repurchase it for sure.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2544381 on Dec 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really works! It really helped clear up my skin. I use at night and then in the morning would use a facial scrub to get off dead skin etc. Really love the combination!

Disappointed, will not repurchase

Posted by australia on Apr 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When I use this, my face appears to become uneven and the texture becomes rough. I used it for a few weeks just on my chin and nose for my blackheads, but it didn't make any difference. Also doesn't help pimples and other blemishes.

Love it, but wish it had consistent quality

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has really been great for my skin. I still have blemishes in my 30s, and I think that this type of exfoliation must be what I've been needing because the acne and inflammation is so much better now. But I'm only giving 4 stars because the quality has been inconsistent. The first bottle I got had clear shards of who knows what it it, and I applied it and had to brush off the shards after it dried. The second bottle had none of those shard-splintery things. The third had them once again, and I finally realized I could strain the stuff and remove most of them. I removed over one teaspoon of mystery shards from one single bottle. I just wish the manufacturer would do this for me.

Amazing!!!

Posted by Reviewer1982379 on Oct 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since I hit 30 I have been plagued by intermittent adult acne. Since using this product (about 3 weeks) my skin is completely clear and looks beautiful. I put it on before I go to bed and in the morning, wearing it under my make up. This is the best skincare product I have ever used.

Mix with sea berry seed oil. Save my skin!

Posted by 5128464322938220143 on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing effect. Pore getting smaller, and stop acne grow up again! Must buy again!

Shrinks pores very effectively.

Posted by Reviewer2486218 on Feb 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it only in the evenings as it tends to leave a film on the face (I am a male so do not use a make-up ). I only miss a dropper to get it out of the bottle. Have not found a compareable formula amidst European spa brands like Avene or Vichy.

Great

Posted by 5477592984144145806 on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It smooth my face ,and remove dead skin cell !!Amazing !!Will buy it again!!

去角質

Posted by 5261782022067227187 on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

用左3星期, 皮膚乾淨左, 但暗倉都會照生

To combat irritation

Posted by 5068559569851236642 on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tool is like to struggle with "black spots" on the skin, but it took me to combine it with masks in order to achieve the desired result.

1 2 3