CAD

Increased stamina and oxygen use

Posted by Reviewer1508536 on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

About one dropperful of this, combined with 30-50 mg Germanium, is a good boost for stamina and oxygen use. I use it for exercise and to help my body cope with sleep deprivation. Takes about 30 minutes to be effective - good for hiking and other aerobic exercise. I take it as I get ready to sleep if I know I'm going to bed way too late, or when I get up if my sleep is cut short. Also good as a more general tonic if taken daily.

mushrooms

Posted by Reviewer1805623 on Jan 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good for a quick pick me up

Eclectic institute cordyceps drops

Posted by 4804200550097449457 on May 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these drops for a couple of months now and am noticing that they are building my sluggish immune system and I have more energy but the big surprise is i am so much happier they are helping with my depression.love it

Eclectic Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer2815739 on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used other Cordyceps products but like this one best. It's like an overall body tonic. It definitely works according to the law of similars (if a plant looks like a body part, you can assume that it's good for that body part.

Sticking with it

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This seems to be strengthing my daughter's immune system. I'm going to stick with it a while longer and will monitor her progress and update this review at a later date.

IT WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer2677885 on Nov 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Cordyceps seems to be giving me more energy to finish things I've started, I think clearer and I actually have a libbido again. I'm only 57, but I feel the effects of menapause and aging and I don't like it. This product makes me feel younger!YAY!

BEST WAY TO SEE IF CORDYCPS RESONATES WITH YOU.

Posted by Reviewer2392547 on Dec 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love it, great for a healthy energy and stamina boost, really want to purchase a lot more of this product.

Caps works better for me

Posted by Does-it-do on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is strange, but the capsules (Aloha brand) worked so MUCH BETTER than drops. It is odd, because the drops should absorb best of all... Yes, you can feel a bit more energy in yourself, but it is nothing to compare to what I've felt when using caps (Specifically - Aloha brand).

Great product!

Posted by 5162287737849946356 on May 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used it for two weeks now, it seems really boosting immune system as I feel great and full of energy. Thx

Great Service/Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2177374 on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As usual the iHerb team gave me great service with fast delivery and perfect packaging. I have been using the product for about 10 days now and find it complements my new way of eating/living. Many thanks

1 2