Help

Mild

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is mild and delicious! I live in Japan, land of soy sauce! But hard to find tamari without the wheat. Lovely flavor, have to use more liberally than the local soy as the flavor isn't as strong.

I love it! Great taste and value for money:

Posted by SimenM on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The fact that when you pour the tamari and spirnkle it over your food and it comes in desirable and controllable quantities and not like the niagara falls perhaps gives some clues to the ethical standard behind this product. Taste is great too. Love it! Highly Recommended!

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm very pleased with Eden Foods Organic Tamari Soy Sauce. I didn't know what to expect it to taste like but I wanted to try a soy sauce without GMO or MSG ingredients. This soy sauce tastes great! We love Chinese foods and can now prepare them more often without worry. I will definitely reorder when I run out.

A great alternative!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to buy a better soy sauce than the one I could get i Norwegian stores, which I fear is full of GMO. Tamari/gluten free is available, but let's just say even paying to get this shipped to Norway, saves me money... A good, clean soy sauce taste, used it for everything I used the old soy sauce for, and it works great! Will continue to buy this!

excellent gluten-free soy sauce

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am gluten-free & it is very difficult to find gluten-free soy sauce. This is excellent....good quality, the delivery was superb and fast!!

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Tamari soy sauce is so much better than regular soy sauce. I t has like a smoky flavor and not too salty. Better for you as well.

Has a light flavour, definitely less salty.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nice to get something that isnt made from GM soybeans!

Very Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lovely flavor.

I had to throw this away

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am a Korean and I've used lots of different good organic handmade soy sauces. This wasn't a good one for me. I used this to make soy sauced potatoes and it smelled weird while it was cooking but tasted normal so I had those potatoes, not all of them but a few pieces. Then I had a quite strong reaction that I usually have after having MSG( itchy rashes, feeling drowsy, extreme thirst.. I am a bit sensitive to MSG or sodium). I wasn't sure if it was that potato dish, and I only had a little bit so I had the left over a few days later. Same reaction. The dish had potatoes, onions, seaweed, black pepper, garlic, sugar, and this soy sauce. So I am not using this soy sauce or this brand ever again. I've never written a review here but I am buying soy sauce now and it's quite weird that this one has such good reviews so sharing my experience,

I love this soy sauce!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I live in a country where soy sauce is plentiful ( I mean a whole isle dedicated to soy sauce) yet none of them is as healthy as Eden Foods, Organic Tamari. You can definitely taste the difference. I'm over heavy salty soy sauces.