CAD

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2913010 on Sep 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great not only for oriental food, but alone for salads, any rice or side dish; beware though is salty, but not unpleasantly so

Super good

Posted by Queenbee on Dec 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This vinegar goes well with every dish that at I eat. Chop some garlic and chillie. Add the vinegar and some hemp oil. So good - I really enjoy every meal. I love shopping at iHerb. Have re-ordered

Good salt subsitute

Posted by Reviewer2979019 on Oct 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Being the curious type, I ordered this vinegar to try since I had just learned about the wonderful health benefits of Ume Plum. It is high in sodium but if used as a salt substitute it gives the food a subtle but nice flavor. I keep it handy for general seasoning or to sprinkle on salads.

TOO SALTY

Posted by satokovann on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I LIKE SALTY FOOD, BUT EVEN FOR ME IT'S TOO SALTY. SO I DECIDED PUT THIS TO MY VEGGIE AND MADE PICKLES, AND IT WAS QUITE GOOD. ALSO I USE THIS ON MY CHINESE DIM-SUM KINDA FOOD AND IT WAS ALSO GOOD. YOU JUST HAVE TO THINK ABOUT HOW TO USE IT SINCE IT IS MORE LIKE NON-OIL DRESSING.

I use this all the time

Posted by Reviewer1830171 on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like sprinkling this on a salad before I add the other dressings, usually fresh lemon juice, sweetened rice vinegar, sesame seed oil mixed with rice bran oil (to cut cholesterol), and olive oil (also mixed with rice bran oil). Ume plum vinegar is very salty stuff, so a little goes a long way.

This stuff is divine!

Posted by Reviewer3021202 on May 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Okay, I know it seems a bit much to go gaga over vinegar, but this stuff is the vinegar world's ambrosia. I got addicted to it after purchasing a bottle at Whole Foods, then became distraught when I couldn't find it there anymore. I bought a dozen bottles at iHerb.com, so I should be set for awhile. The best salad dressing I've found is some of this vinegar mixed with Nayonnaise. Vegan heaven on veggies!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2669042 on Apr 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this ume boshi with olive oil for salad dressing. Along with other efforts, this has helped neutralize my pH. I looked all over for this vinegar.

Hard to fine in Stores but found here.

Posted by Reviewer2018348 on Apr 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product good for cooking and salad dressings. A must for every chef or cook.

Tasty!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Nov 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This vinegar is very versatile and tastes amazing. Just a splash is enough to flavour an entire bowl of salad.

Yum Ume

Posted by Reviewer3242765 on Nov 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A little dash of this with a drop or 2 of toasted sesame oil is great on cauliflower, brussels sprouts, collards/kale, and brocccoli.