CAD

best flaked coconut

Posted by Reviewer1446960 on Jan 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i grew up having freshly grated coconut -- philippine style grating - fluffy, juicy, long pieces of coconut this Edward & Sons Organic Coconut Flakes Unsweetened, is the only brand buy to get my coconut fix -- good flavor, flake size, and texture keeper on our re-order list i

Crunchy and coconutty

Posted by australia on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are really great for a snack. They are crunchy and have a nice coconut taste. The bag is quite big, so they are good value for money. Great sprinkled over deserts too.

Excellent product

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Oct 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I cannot express how much I love these coconut flakes, I eat them as a snack by themselves, or add them to my nut and berries mix, or put it on top of my Tapioca pudding. I have bought 7bags so far in the last month, just so I don’t run out. I hope you keep this product iHerb 

delicious

Posted by 4938371375058167759 on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

nutty taste . perfect size pieces of juicy yet non-oily coconut .perfect for adding to just about anything . i love this brand of coconut .

Blind buy totally worth it!

Posted by 4911930192084438115 on Mar 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

we decide to cut sugar in our diet, so the kids and me decided to change our cookies and bread in tea time for sunflower seeds and coconut flakes, and coconut are really good and tasty, cheap also, a bag per week is a great value for the money.

Big Flakes

Posted by Reviewer3020821 on Aug 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love these organic flakes, which are very large and great for snacking. I've had one bag that was perfectly moist, and another that was a bit on the crunchy side, so moisture content can vary. Still, they are so much more delicious than the little twiggy pieces found in regular-cut flakes.

SO good!!

Posted by Reviewer2102328 on May 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Amazing taste! Sweet and rich. I tend to eat a couple of tbsp of this when I've got cravings for something sweet. It does always help! :-)

Bastante bueno!

Posted by roxbis on Nov 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Está muy bien si te gusta añadir coco a los yogures, cereales, postres y demás... Viene en tiras finas y crujientes, fáciles de añadir a lo que te guste o si te gusta comerlo a puñados! Trae bastante cantidad y es una snack sano para picar sin pecar! Si te resulto útil, dale al botón. Gracias

just coconut

Posted by 5722954031917572592 on Feb 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great taste

Yummy Coconut

Posted by Reviewer2941431 on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My teens and husband eat this right from the bag for a snack. They say that it is filling and tastes great. If there is any left, and I buy 3 at a time, I plan to use them in baking. I like the fact that there are no preservatives, and that no sugar is added.