Page 1 - Reviews - Elizavecca, CER-100 Collagen Coating Hair Muscle Treatment Rinse, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml) - iHerb
CA

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

this is comparable to olaplex and it's a 10 miracle leave in conditioner, it makes my hair so sleek but not weighted down! it's actually help me postpone haircuts I feel like I don't need them as often using this conditioner I love all of the products in the line and when I saw they had hair products I was sold I have the whole hair product line!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Definitely makes my hair softer, especially when used with the shampoo. I feel like it is helping to strengthen my hair and I am getting fewer split ends. A dermatologist recommended only using this type of product 1-2 times a week because the protein can lead to breakage, so I wish there was some sort of warning like this on the bottle.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Elizavecca is one of my go-to Kbeauty brands. I was first hooked when I bought a supposed "Olaplex" dupe. I'd say these hair treatments are better because of the savings. I haven't found this size just smaller 4 oz ones, I think. anyway this stuff makes platinum bleached over processed hair manageable and silky.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I was worried in the beginning from some of the reviews that I read but oh my God this is like a magic solution, my hair is completely recovered that my hair dresser could not stop talking about how my hair texture has changed, at the beginning I had to soak my hair with hair creams and leave in, now only serum and I am good to go, my family are looking at me thinking I did some sort of treatment to my hair, I am so happy and will order it again for sure.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

So glad I took a chance on this. I noticed a difference after only one use. I always leave all my hair masks on my hair for an entire hour to get a good deep conditioning treatment. I have dry damaged bleached hair. This product made my hair soft, smooth and shiny. I only use protein conditioners on my hair once or twice a week to avoid any protein overload and cause breakage. I'm interested in trying other Elizavecca hair products.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This has hydrated my hair in a way I haven’t felt since before I ever dyed it. It is a light, natural feeling shininess that I can’t imagine has any kind of build up. I used less than a table spoon for super long hair (ie not drenched in it) and that was enough for this effect. A friend w great hair had recommended it to me & I’m grateful for it!

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I’m super impressed with this. I wasn’t sure how my fine, low-porosity hair would react with this, but if I use it once a week or so, I can really feel a difference in the strength of my hair and have observed less breakage overall. Love the whole line

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I have super dry and stressed hair from bleaching and toning it every few months and using this as a conditioner every other day has helped so much. My hair feels so much softer, moisturized and manageable. Also this is a fairly large size bottle of product for the price. I would definitely recommend if you have dry and damaged hair!

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Very effective hair conditioner - de-frizzing and de-tangling. My hair is soft, looks great - healthier and stronger. Great value, big bottle lasts long. Very convenient with pump. Light creamy texture and fresh scent. Highly recommended!

fecf1238-7ed2-40a2-bd90-d9f3d947f571
b1c8d8b8-740e-4fce-8429-d528763bb85b
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I love this conditioner! It makes my hair feel soft and moisturized. It's an excellent detangler. The scent is nothing special and doesn't linger in my hair. It's a great product for a great price. I am on my second bottle.