CAD

I wasn't able to share..

Posted by EirikCor on Apr 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So there i was, home alone with a chocolate. I ate it before my girlfriend got home. Thats all i remember after the beating.

Love Endangered Species Chocolate!

Posted by Reviewer3339977 on Mar 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am always looking for the perfect combination of healthy and flavorful and Endangered Species is it! I have tried several brands of healthy dark chocolate and this continues to beat them all for me. This bar is not loaded with sugar, yet it is not bitter. It is smooth and contains delicious blueberries in every bite. Try Endangered Species in any flavor you think you will like and I do not believe you will be disappointed!

I did not like

Posted by FataMorgana on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm sorry, but the taste of chocolate I did not like. Despite the fact that the content of cocoa in it very much.

Blueberries are good for eyes, so I liked it

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Blueberries are good for eyes, so I ordered this. Chocolate is a bit too bitter, but otherwise it's nice. // Заказываю все с черникой, из-за пользы для глаз. Шоколад немного горьковат, но в целом неплохой.

Very yummy

Posted by Reviewer1128681 on Mar 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I agree with most of comments - there could be more blueberries. However, I really enjoyed this chocolate, it's really tasty with a nice hint of blueberries.

Must buy, great taste!

Posted by 5489124921693755372 on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love Endangered Species Chocolate! if you are looking for chocolate with great taste, but still not packed with calories, buy these! Ive seen that some people have been receiving the chocolate in destroyed packages and that it tasted ''old''. Mine were perfect, and again, the taste is awesome, personally I am not really a huge fan of dark chocolate, its always too bitter for me, but this company actually made them taste sweeter... so great for us with a sweet tooth :)! This blue chocolate is not packed with blueberries, but I don't really find that a problem since its pretty good, the others, like the one with raspberries is REALLY full with them :)

Nice.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good, dark and smooth chocolate. Not to sweet. Would prefer if it was a bit more berries in it, but it is really nice. The company policy also makes this a good gift for people interested in animals and environmental causes.

dark chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1204814 on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

yummmmmmmm!!!!

Love thsee GF bars

Posted by Reviewer2292256 on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are certified gluten free and are one of my favorite desserts.

The best