CAD

Not too sweet and not to bitter

Posted by Lilly88888888 on Feb 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Mini chocolate chips are good! These are not too sweet and not too bitter, love them. Would have loved them more if they had stevia instead of sugar!

Well, wow.

Posted by Reviewer3206353 on May 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These chocolate chips are great. And vegan, let's not forget about vegan. Will keep buying!

Great Price on Dairy Free Chocolate Chips

Posted by Reviewer3111339 on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great price and super fast delivery. These are great in anything that calls for chocolate chips. The flavor is definitely different and the texture a bit dryer than regular chocolate chips, but for those of us with a dairy intolerance, these are wonderful!

YUM

Posted by Reviewer2860648 on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Title says it all. These are better than any other chocolate chips we've ever had AND they are allergen-free. YUM and double YUM.

Plesantly Surprised!!

Posted by 5604821677125809416 on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't know what to expect upon arrival. Anyway, I added these mini size morsels(they are smaller than the average morsel)to the organic cookie mix that I purchased here also. They are sweet and satisfying. They were not melted. I could not taste the difference between these and regular morsels and I do have a sweet tooth!I added these to my granola, peanut butter and my cookie mix and even had some to satisfy cravings while trying to eat a little healthier. I will definitely be buying these again real soon! The possibilities with these are endless!

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2955372 on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's very difficult to find good quality chocolate chips that aren't potentially nut contaminated. Finally I've found them and my son is delighted. iherb makes them very affordable too.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2418830 on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's chocolate. It's good. If you like quality chocolate then this is for you.

Taste great and is nut free!

Posted by Reviewer3138033 on Sep 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My son is allergic to peanuts. I quickly found that trying to find chocolate NOT contaminated with peanuts is darned near impossible unless you special order your chocolate from a certified nut free business. But, I was pleasantly surprised to find that the Enjoy Life chocolate chips ARE nut free and taste pretty darn good. And bonus is that Iherb offers them MUCH cheaper than my local stores (if I can even find them), so it's a win-win for me.

Great dairy free chips!

Posted by helhetligliv on Jul 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty and great size - YUM!

Can't make do without it

Posted by Reviewer1530005 on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It tastes just like real chocolate, I can't believe it's gluten/dairy/soy-free!!! I often use it to make muffins/cookies, but I also snack on it when I feel a little peckish.