Help

Best methylcobalamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not all methylcobalamin is the same, there are huge differences in potency and it's not about the mg's. This is the best B12 I've tried. Most sublingual methylcobalamin has no noticeable effect on me. (No B12 alleviates my tiredness, but good B12 products make me sleep deeper.) This works better for me than some 10 mg products. Combined with some adenosylcobalamin the effect is very noticeable. Just don't chew it, but place it under your tongue or lip for maximal absorption.

Energy, finally!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I definitely notice an energy increase on this. I have moderate ME/CFIDS. I take this with Solgar metafolin throughout the day, sublingually. Also, make sure you have potassium supplements on hand when you take this, to avoid getting leg cramps from low potassium. I was salt loading for orthostatic intolerance before taking this, now I am potassium loading and using only a normal amount of salt. This is a huge difference for me.

Excellent B12 for methylation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Effective form of B12 that tastes great and is fast-dissolving. I chew them and let the product diffuse through the membranes of the mouth, which only takes a minute or so. I take B12 early in the day, which tends to have an energising effect. This product is invaluable if you are an under-methylator in which case you may feel fatigued, irritable, susceptible to hayfever, have elevated homocysteine and suffer from sleep problems. You might also benefit from taking extra methionine, however I would not suggest supplementing methionine in the absence of B12 plus a B-complex because B vitamins are essential in driving the methylation cycle and lowering toxic homocysteine levels.

Lasts a long time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very effective, and long lasting. These do not melt in the mouth as quickly as the Jarrow methyl-B12 tablets, so I think I can absorb more of the methylcobalamin. Too bad each tablet only has 1mg of B12!

food based B-complex is working better for my energy support...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i read about this product at a site forum called Phoenix Rising and decided to try it,it IS the Methyl B12 superior form but my body is not getting the energy it needs from it as it gets it from B-complex's that are based on a whole food with high B12 and not on synthetic B's.also,this product irritate my gums with its sweetener content ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Love this for energy and B12 levels

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have a mthfr gene mutation and was recommended to use this for energy. It is fantastic! At first I only had 1 tablet, but after reading other reviews, I space out between 1-4 tablets a day, depending on how I feel. I believe you're body can't absorb too much B12 at once, hence why I like to space it out. The tablets taste nice and are easy to chew/absorb via your mouth. I just wish they sold bigger bottles of it! I highly recommend it if you need methyl b12.

Great Price!! GOOD FOR BARIATRIC PATIENTS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are SO much better than the other B12 "expensive" chewable recc'd to my husband by the hospital. The price is better and so it the taste!

Taste great - chewable

Posted by DebraLeGere on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

These are chewable and taste great. Using in addition to B complex and seem to be helping with stress and energy level.

think they work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

not a huge noticable difference, but maybe a little.

Best Methyl-B12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used a couple of brands of methyl-b12 and this on seems to work best for me. Don't know where I'd be without it (bed probably). Delivered on time and as described.

1 2 3