CAD

These are effective -

Posted by LadyShopper on Mar 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband had some problems with some awful gastric disturbances and constipation a couple of months ago. In spite of his using his usual remedies like metamucil, mineral oil, etc., nothing seemed to help much and the problems would recur. He's been taking the Enzymatic Therapy Pearls IC for a little more than a month now, and he's had no more problems with either the gastric disturbances or the constipation. Apparently this product works quite well. (It worked for him within a week).

My favorite probiotic!!!

Posted by Reviewer3097292 on Jul 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this every morning, and it helps to relieve symptoms of acid reflux. I've never noticed this benefit from any other probiotic. This is a 'feel the difference' product for me! Wouldn't be without it!

Gems of the Sea

Posted by Reviewer3221151 on May 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These little pearls are easy to take, unlike so many other supplements that a horse would have trouble swallowing. I cannot speak for the product's effectiveness, however, as I bought it for my son and haven't tried it. He hates swallowing supplements, and he doesn't mind these at all. If they work, I'll order more. Packaging is quality. I noticed it was manufactured in Japan instead of China (!) A REAL PLUS as I've found Japanese products to be of superior quality.

Suits you sir!

Posted by Reviewer1748200 on Jul 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Japanese quality. Excellent product. And the price is great too. This helped me to greatly to get rid of IBS. Gave one pack to my friend and after 2 days he came to me and said that all the stomache after eating was gone as well as the feeling of acidity. Pearls IC is easy to take, its small and you can take it anytime. Even with food. Can't go wrong with this one.

Best of the pearls

Posted by derbyjean on May 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I believe these are the best of the pearls as I feel best when I take these.

Best Stuff Around

Posted by Reviewer1975978 on Nov 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried other probiotics but this seems to be the best. It's got extra stuff in there that others don't. Really helps with my digestion.

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer1477814 on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I switched to these from a refridgerated Natren brand. It's been about 45 days, and so far they appear to be just as effective as the refridgeted ones, only more convienent.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1607310 on May 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Hard to know if something like this works, but I seem to be having positive results. I am continuing to use these every day.

Best probiotic I've found.

Posted by Reviewer1946200 on Oct 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not exactly cheap, but a better price than anywhere else. Enzymatic Therapy is a great product line.

Enzymatic Therapy, Pearls IC Probiotics (EMT-04369)

Posted by Reviewer1104820 on Dec 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Taken once every morning this product noticeably reduces my bloating. It's very practical as the pills are tiny and don't need refrigeration.

1 2 3 4