CAD

Best of mineral powders!

Posted by eva2iHerb on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The effect that gives this mineral powder is the best (until this time) what I found. Coverage is buildable (from medium, to what you really want). It stays in place a half day for sure (depends on your skin type). It really important to use right brush for application (I suggest EM flat top kabuki brush or Ecotools blush brush - for lighter coverage). This color definitely is created for fair skin, but not the fairest one.

Extremely satisfied!

Posted by 5498895230110043177 on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is literally the best makeup thing I've ever tried for my face! Always had a problem skin, oily and spotted with pimples; used everything that advertised to help skin and all this makeup just did worse - choked pores and increased amount of pimples. Finally I found out about mineral cosmetic, selected Everyday Minerals because of democratic prices and forgot about all previous makeup I had! This thing is really works! Use with just a light primer and see great effect - skin smooth, matte, fresh and almost flawless! Also it helped to remove all acne away from my face. For now - it's my must have!

Beautiful product, awful package

Posted by MyDewHerb on May 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The only reason this powder gets only 4 stars instead of 5 is due to it's horrible packaging. The holes are too small and no powder comes out... I had to remove the inner lid in order to get some product on my brush, which ended in a complete disaster and the whole room was filled with clouds of mineral powder in a light shade of beige. Other than that, this is the best mineral make up I have ever tried, works beautifully with my shade (rather pale)!

Хорошая основа / Good base

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Очень хорошая минеральная основа. Кроющая способность высокая, макияж сохраняется на лице до 8-10 часов. Но вот матирующая способность слабенькая - моя жирная кожа заблестела уже через полчаса после нанесения пудры. Цвет нейтральный, подойдет как для теплого, так и для холодного тона кожи. Very good mineral base. The coverage is very full, makeup keeps during the 8-10 hours on the face. But the matting ability is weak - my oily skin begins to shine through half-hour after applying the powder. The neutral color is suitable both for warm and for cold undertones of the skin.

j'adore

Posted by 5024812773362459920 on Jul 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

couleur parfaite pour moi : ni trop jaune ni trop rose, couvrance moyenne, ne dessèche pas du tout, c'est ce qui m'inquiétait avant l'achat

Worth every penny

Posted by 5626073221310128866 on May 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This powder covers very well. Performs far better than any big brand make up like IsaDora or Loreal.

actually a little darkish for me.

Posted by Reviewer2697845 on Dec 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked this base, my skin is fair and this base looks good in electric light. But day light makes me a doll with light neck but dark face. I should try to use lighter bases EDM. Anyway I liked the texture, merger with skin. Not a my color and it was my problem, this base is good.

Couvrance moyenne

Posted by 4654540404246294988 on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Couleur parfaite pour le teint claire.

Bien

Posted by 4823052585718304523 on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bonne couvrance teinte parfaite et bonne tenue!

Love it.

Posted by LivKarinNorway on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My skin is no lenger shiny and its look naturly.

1 2