Page 1 - Reviews - EVLution Nutrition, CLA1000, Stimulant Free Weight Management, 90 Softgels - iHerb
CA

Jrukab
Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I started running about a year ago, my pace was fine (7:40 a mile) but 6 months ago noticed I ran slower. I gained muscle weights in my legs, I need it to shed just 2 pounds. I read about CLA and ordered. Pills are quit big , you must relax to swallow. After I take it, I burp a weird taste, I always had this problem when taking oils in pills. Next time will try powder. 3 weeks later, I do feel a little lighter and my running is pace is getting faster, it works!! I only take twice a day. I ran 3 times a week an average of 15 - 21km. I highly recommended. (Was this review of use to you? If so, let me know by clicking "Helpful." "Like" Cheers!)

SUPER BEN
Posted on May 5, 2022

Great quality and Amazing Value.. CLA is Great ingredient that helps you get better results with healthy lifestyle i like It.. the pills size is good.. CLA works hard to get rid of belly fat because it increases the body's basal metabolic rates, so it more efficiently converts food into energy.

SUPER BEN
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

This supplement is of benefit with my weight control. There is no taste or after taste. The size of the gel caps is very large, but they are smooth and slide down easily with a drink. I only take two a day, but with meals. I find the ingredients of high quality and not a bad price. I have been taking CLA for about 2 years now, and haven't had any adverse affects, however, I do advise my healthcare provider of all supplements I use.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Great quality product. CLA has helped me to lose fat deposits and it is a great benefit for heart healthy too with the good fats. The size of the pill is standard, and the strength is just what I need, 1000mg is a good dosage. If you are trying to loose weight I highly recommend taking CLA.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Very good for fat burning and recovery. I don’t realise it works so good until one day I forgot to take the pill before workout. My muscle was in pain for 3 days that time. I usually take one pill with lean mode, twice a day. It helps on performance, recovery as well as aptitude suppression.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

Great for my weight loss journey, CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) is a class of fatty acids produced by animals that is naturally found in beef and dairy products. Although CLA plays an important role in a number of cellular metabolic processes, humans are not able to produce CLA and therefore can only obtain it from the diet...Highly recommended!

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

The best CLA in the fitness game right now!!! For more tips add me and write me on my insta, my acc is- thetruth.alex

43d6ac22-466a-41d9-b48e-07447b808086
Adebie
Posted on Sep 19, 2021

I'm one of the many unfortunate people who tend to have the hardest time losing weight around their mid section. No matter how low carb I go, no matter how much water I drink, no matter how much dairy I cut out my diet; my tummy has always given me trouble since I began my weight loss journey (and no I don't have lose skin). I follow many fitness blogs/forums and and posted about my troubles and a person who had experienced the same problems I faced suggested I try this supplement. I was a little leery because aside from multivitamins I didn't want to take any more "supplements." So I did my research and came across this brand of CLA supplements. What sold me was that it was stimulant free and the many positive reviews on people's success with weight loss using it, particularly in the mid section area. I have been taking this product for only 2 weeks and have noticed a difference already. My ab muscles are beginning to stick out more without the need to flex, plus it gives me slightly more energy although stimulant free. I would highly suggest this product and will follow up on a month with my results. If my review has helped in anyway please be sure to click "Helpful" "Like" so more people can see it. Thank you!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I haven't noticed a difference after a week. I will keep taking them and update my review after a month. good size for the price.