Very good ginseng tea

Posted by ling76 on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good taste, I add some stevia to it also. Give me some engergy, good in the morning. Sometimes I add one capsule of licorice root (break the capsule) as a sweetener instead of stevia, good energy boost.

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If your body craves ginseng like mine then you have tried a lot of teas and been disappointed. This one does not disappoint. It isn't quite as strong as the more expensive Triple Leaf brand (for example) but for the price it is a good buy and something you can feel good about popping into a cup. One minor good point---Bija uses the foil packaging so you can count on the tea staying a little fresher tasting longer on the shelf.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good flavor

One of my Favorites

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been drinking this tea for years now, and I'm glad I can find it online as none of the stores around me ever seem to have it. I usually mix this with a dark tea and have it in the morning.

great booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

just what I needed with a 2year old!

Good Clarity and Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I make my own energy drinks for when I go to work (to keep me alert and focused) I mix 4tbsp Yerba Mate, 1tsp Rooibos and 1 tea bag of whatever herb I feel is best for the day such as Peppermint. I was looking for something more to add to it and I did a bit of research on Ginseng as I was new to it. This is the best Ginseng I have found and the price isn't so bad either and Ginseng tends to be pricier. It compliments my drinks nicely and provides sustained energy and clarity. I recommend it!

My Morning Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have this tea every morning and it is a great way to start the day, without the caffeine effect of coffee. It has a milder, less bitter taste than some ginseng teas. I love it.

Tasty and healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a very nice tea. I love ginseng tea, and this is a nice version with the added herbs.

Ginseng Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good product at a reasonable price

good

Posted by Scottishdave on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Impressive tea, better to take with spring dragon tea and some ginseng capsules added.

1 2