CAD

This oil went bad soon..

Posted by Reviewer2229373 on Oct 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This oil went bad 5-6 weeks after opening, allthough I kept it refridgerated after opening. The bottle says 8 weeks.

Can't live without it

Posted by 5102464968808236375 on Nov 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love Udos Oil!!! I've only been using this oil 2x tablespoons a day for over a week and I can already feel and see the benefits. I did order the largest 32 oz bottle from iherb but It must of smashed during shipment and it never made it to my door. Iherb customer service team were very helpful and efficient at refunding me my money back. I have ordered the smaller bottle again, I just hope they pack it well enough to reach Dubai!

Gross Taste

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Feb 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This oil should be used in an interrogation room. It's that hard core. Strong, Nasty, and Unapologetic. I know its healthy, but I think I will throw it away; It's just taking up space. I can't say it has a good earthy taste. Will not repurchase ever!

Super

Posted by Reviewer3153177 on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Denne oljen er super:)

Udo's oil

Posted by Reviewer1524440 on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Highly Recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1685008 on Nov 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Probably the best omega blend!

Posted by Reviewer3198646 on Oct 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I believe this is the best one out there. The ratio is important, and I think this matched my diett nicely because I don't eat a lot of fish. I take a table spoon every day, and mye joints feel smoother somehow. Go buy!

so far so good

Posted by 5279112126722373932 on Oct 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Having it almost month, and i've ate is 2 TS per day. Skin is clear than ever but hair loss is still on gpoing, trying to eat as salad oil continuously.

Udo's

Posted by 4687412982269052732 on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Udo's is an outstanding source of essential fatty acids. The product shipped was fresh and arrived quickly. Thanks!

Udo's Oil

Posted by Reviewer3294488 on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my all-time favorite oil. I love, love, love the taste of this oil, and it is highly nutritious. Being a vegetarian, this is a great alternative to fish oil for Omega. Remember, it is for nutrition, but not for cooking; it is not a cooking oil. Also, be sure to refrigerate it so it will not get rancid. Highly recommend to all.

1 2