Help

Wonderful product for removing aluminum from your system (including your brain)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I watched a video online by "the aluminum expert" who said that in nature, aluminum and silica are found together. They were conducting a study and found that people who drank silica rich mineral water daily had increased amounts of aluminum in their urine (thus they were detoxing aluminum.) He even provided the brands, but they are so expensive so I looked for the next best thing. This is it! Muscle testing by my functional medicine doctor confirmed that this stuff has been steadily removing aluminum from my system. He tests on a scale from 0 to 10 with 10 being the worst and 0 being the best. I started out at 6 out of 10. Now I'm at 0.7 out of 10. I was taking this three times a day and also took Symbiotics Proline Rich Polypeptides because another study I read said it helped protect your brain from aluminum (by removal.) Both products are wonderful. Of course, there is also the added benefit to my nails and hair. My nails are nicer than they've been in ages. Love this stuff.

Not just for hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended to me by a friend who does extensive research on products before trying them. The suggestion that it helps the body absorb calcium was my interest. I felt less aches in joints within days after taking it. Having taken it daily for over two years, I will say that my hair and nail are in better shape. But I feel most confident about what it is doing for those parts of my body I can not see, my bones and joints.

Vegetal Silica

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I just recommended this product to someone I just met today! This is a wonderful product. Within a few short weeks I noticed a difference in my skin and hair. My hair has more sheen, feels softer and has grown faster than usual. My skin is softer and has a higher resolution, kinda like digital television. I have been using this product for over a year. The times I stopped using it, I could see the difference.

Full ingredients not listed

Posted by ZenMama on Sep 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After purchasing this product, I was very disappointed to find out there are corn syrup solids in the ingredients. Why this would be put in a health product I have no idea. Changes my view on this manufacturer.

Strong Bones

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was told by someone who has used this for years that it is the "missing link" to building strong bones. She said her doc is amazed at her bone density at 60. I have osteopenia so am going to use it from now on. Can see benefit in fingernails already.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this product when I thought I wanted to go blond. Unfortunately, the person I went to was not very competent and I lost a lot of my hair, which was down to my waist. So, I had to have it all trimmed evenly which brought the length up to my shoulders, that is when I started taking the Flora Vegetal Silica. Within 4 years my hair was back down to my waist. I recently stopped taking it and I have noticed a big difference in my hair. It also seemed to me that my complexion was not as nice as when I was taking the silica, so I have started taking it again.

Very Effective

Posted by juniper on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've tried both the colloidal form and liquid drops of silica with negligible effect. When I tried this form, my skin started to glow and became smoother and healthier. The most effective type of silica for me.

contains CORN SYRUP SOLIDS which isn't listed online

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This sounded great until I received it at home and i saw CORN SYRYP SOLIDS listed in the ingredients. It is imperative that I follow a no sugar diet.

It really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Been taking collagen type 1, 2 & 3 for few years but this is the best. It shows positive results in less than a month. My hair and nails have shown improvement. Will continue to order Flora Vegetal Silica. Thank you, iherb!

A Product, that works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had this product recommended to me by a friend some time ago. I am happy to verify, that it has helped to improve the condition of my Hair and Nails after using it only for a brief period and I will be re-ordering it,as required. Cheers