CAD

Love Them

Posted by Reviewer2231725 on Jul 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have to say at first i was wondering if this was a good idea becasue my baby wants his food instantly. Its not a good idea....its a great idea. we use them for his breast milk. All we do is put how many cubes we need in a bag and run it under warm water to melt the cube and bottle ready! It is much cheaper than buying the breast milk storage bags. I was going through 50 bags in just 5 day and at $10 a box that was getting expensive. The ice cube trays work great.

Very easy to use!

Posted by 5746278040938762961 on May 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use it for making frozen veggie and milk cubes for my little ones. I pop the cubes out and put them in freezer bags for easy storage. The tray lids are very helpful. Love that it's BPA free as well!

Actually great.

Posted by 4933560853881529430 on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Originally I was disappointed to discover that it was just ice cube trays with lids (not sure what I was expecting). But, now that I am using them I love them, LOVE knowing they are BPA free, and they are of a better quality than normal icecube trays. Every night I steam a couple different foods, freeze them and pop them into a freezer bag for baby food stash. The trays are thick, heavy, sturdy so yes, it is a little hard to pop the food out but if you give it just a minute or so to thaw just enough to wiggle, and use a bit of elbow grease, twist the tray a bit and they all come right out. The lids are nice and snug. I have not used for milk yet, but another reviewer said it saves a ton of milk bags. Brilliant! And lots of reviews said they were unable to get a full 1fl.oz/portion, but food is easy to fill 1oz.

Diffiuclt to get the food out.

Posted by 4669668988690598020 on Dec 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not very useful - I struggle to get the cubes out as the storage tray is hard.

Fresh Baby, Baby Food, Breast Milk, Storage Trays, 2 Trays With Lids

Posted by Reviewer1557532 on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great!! very easy to use n can control amount of milk to give. min wasteage of breast milk :)

Awesome!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1315381 on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These are so GREAT!!! The food comes out so easy when frozen, and also very easy to clean. They stack nicely in the freezer without taking up too much space!!!

These cubes are awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1614151 on Jan 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These cubes are so easy to use and clean. I highly recommend them if you are making your own baby food!

baby food storage

Posted by Reviewer1303003 on Oct 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

thanks for helping me safely store homemade baby food! pba free and easy to use!

Baby Trays

Posted by Reviewer2119812 on Jun 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love these trays! Very easy to deal with!

Nice size for the price!

Posted by Reviewer1215757 on Jun 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I thought this item was much larger than the average size found in stores. You get more for your money! Although I don't like the fact that the lids warp a little when you wash it in the dishwasher, but I removed it before the drying cycle and that seems to help with keeping its shape.

1 2 3 4