Page 1 - Reviews - Gaia Herbs, Rhodiola Rosea, 120 Vegan Liquid Phyto-Caps - iHerb
CA

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

TRUE story. I`m a medical student and started suffering from panic attacks and anxiety this year. I started researching natural alternatives to deal with anxiety and I discovered Rhodiola. I started taking 1 capsule in an empty stomach right after I woke up. After 1 month taking it, I am a different person. NO more panick attacks. NO more anxiey. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND if you suffer from anxiey/depression/panic attacks. PLEASE try Rhodiola. This stuff REALLY works.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I think that Rhodiola Rosea helps improve my mood and possibly my energy level. I have extreme fatigue and slight depression. I have noticed more energy and a better mood (also using the Gaia energy vitality supplements). The quality is great and I love how Gaia tests their products for contamination. It makes me feel much better.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Rhodiola is one of my favorite herbs for adrenal fatigue and as a general adaptogen. I take it daily in the mornings. Gaia is one of my most trusted brands. Their phytocaps offer concentrated liquid extracts in a gel cap, which makes it much more digestible/absorbable than soled pills or powder capsules.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Gaia herbs is a high quality brand, producing extracts from organically grown herbs. Rhodiola is an amazing supplement that supports relaxation in a very gentle way and provides huge benefit for improving of the stress response. It is an adapatogenic herbs that helps with stress management, high cortisol levels etc. The composition is very balanced as it contains not only the root extract, but rosavins as well, which are one of the most active ingredients, responsible for the antidepressant and anxiolytic effects.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I have horrible adrenal problems and this has been a game changer for me. I feel SO MUCH better with this quality product. I'm menopausal and all of a sudden I felt SO SICK. However, with a few quality products I can purchase at iHerb I'm starting to FINALLY get my life back.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Gaia herbs is definitely my go-to brand for all herbal products and formulations. It has the highest quality and you'll notice immediately when you receive the product and look at the first capsule. The liquid filled capsules achieve good absorption. I noticed slight benefits from rhodiola for depression, an increase in energy.

Posted on May 28, 2022

The quality of this product is excellent. The ingredients are working their magic. The benefits of using this product are incredible. I can see the improvement on me by using this product. You can esely intruduce this supplement in you diet.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Can’t speak for its effects yet but Gaia Herbs is a reputable brand so I trust that I’m getting a quality product. Also I like that there aren’t any extra other ingredients.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I know the product works from past use. It increases my stamina and gives a feeling of well being. I was amazed to find it at such a great price. The packaging was good and delivery time just as you said. I am completely satisfied.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I have a very stressful job and some days I feel like my nerves are on edge. I take rhodiola rosea three times a week and it truly helps me to better handle the stress without becoming frazzled.