Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, MyKind Organics, Ashwagandha, Stress & Mood, 60 Vegan Tablets - iHerb
CA

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

I’ve just tried my first pill and I guess it is the placebo effect that I’m being nicer lol! The pills are not too big and they don’t smell bad which is good. Easy to swallow. This is not intended for children. These pills are of a 2 month supply. I’ll update my review in a week. Please like if you find this helpful.

c6affd23-f856-4173-aa7f-4d1dacb997a5
eca51c89-68ab-42a8-9a2f-c0560dfdf857
f0d82270-d05b-4e60-ba6d-38ffae444355
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I like this Ashwagandha supplement. It is high quality adaptogen. It helps me relax before bed and improves my mood. It is expensive but the quality seems high. The pills are a bit big but I don't find them hard to swallow. I like that the packaging is glass instead of plastic.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I'd heard a lot about ashwagandha and this brand came recommended so I decided to try it and I'm so glad I did. I take them almost daily and I notice a difference on the odd day that I forget to as they do help if I'm feeling anxious or stressed and they do help with my sleep. I like the added benefit of the probiotics in it too! I'll definitely be buying this again.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

Unlike melatonin that messes up my sleep quality as well as waking up really tiredly. Ashwagandha doesn’t make me drowsy at all and definitely helps improve my sleep quality to the max, waking up pretty refreshed.

ae7ce8d6-9cff-4f83-bfee-af6824d2bcc7
Posted on May 23, 2022

ASDFGHJKLQWWERRTYUOPXNBX BZJKZ Smell good stress less good mood taste use scent quality size age package benefit composition coverage color texture concern ASDFGHJKLQWWERRTYUOPXNBX BZJKZ Smell good stress less good mood taste use scent quality size age package benefit composition coverage color texture concern ASDFGHJKLQWWERRTYUOPXNBX BZJKZ Smell good stress less good mood taste use scent quality size age package benefit composition coverage color texture concern

Posted on May 8, 2022

This is the best ashwagandha supplement that I have tried. It helps me to feel more calm, less stressed and sleep well. It took me about two weeks to feel a difference but it was worth it. My health care provider recommend this for my thyroid and according to blood work it brought up my T3. I would definitely recommend this product!

Posted on May 6, 2022

Ashwagandha helps with stress and I love this combination with the ginger. I started taking this after being recommended after a massage where I carry a lot of stress in my back/shoulders and the masseuse recommended this to help with clearing my adrenals. I feel like it helps even my keel a little.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Love this product; it truly is quality from the ingredients to the fact that it is organic and helps me relax when combined with the Sleep Well product. After I started having anxiety from a hard breakup and the stress of a new job, these truly helped my mood and calmed me down before bed. No funky taste.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Very nice tablets easy to swallow. Im taking it now. Recommended to all for best mood and less stress. It has no taste and the packaging is very good. The ingredients are safe and the quality is just perfect. It helps me to sleep better. 60 vegan tablets for 2 months. Good product

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I started taking this supplement to help with bouts of anxiety that I was having. I have felt much more relaxed and less stressed since taking it. I have recommended it to friend and family and they are happy with it as well. I love being able to take something that is all natural with no harmful side effects