Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, Mykind Organics, Kids Elderberry & Sleep, Immune Syrup with Bedtime Herbs, Zinc & Vitamin C, 3.92 fl oz (116 ml) - iHerb
CA

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Good taste, nice smell The children loved it and begged every day. This liquid product is suitable for very young children as it is difficult for young children to swallow tablets or capsules. I gave my child to eat for almost 2 weeks and feel that their health has improved. Not a cold or flu. The only thing I would like to recommend is that I wish there was a bigger bottle and more quantity.

f33bad9c-3586-449a-a972-ea57da3609c1
Posted on Aug 23, 2021

I bought this for my 12yo son because ever since the pandemic when minors aren't allowed outside, his outdoor activities has been greatly reduced. Because of that, he sleeps so late at night due to a huge amount of unspent energy for the day. I don't think it tastes superb because his face would twitch a bit when he drinks it but hes not complaining and he's able to adjust to the taste after taking it for a couple more nights. At first, it seems to not have an effect but soon enough, he falls asleep faster without spending hours of twitching and turning over his bed. As a parent, I am glad to have found a vitamin brand that is organic and not synthetic. There are no artificial flavors or colors, no preservatives, and best of all, only trace amounts of sugar.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This works wonders, helped my children strengthen their immunity and it does as it says, sends them to sleep. I would advice to give to your children only when they are getting ready for bed(depending on how long it usually takes) as the first night my son fell asleep before being able to brush his teeth he was so tired!😁😆 However, I would say it doesn’t last very long both my children used it 4ml a night and it’s already almost gone, they have been using it just a little past 2 weeks, if you only have one child it should last longer.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

My toddler loves this stuff. We only just started so we will have to see how helpful it is. The ingredients are good and I like that there is added zinc & vitamin C. If my review has helped in anyway please be sure to click "Helpful" "Like" so more people can see it. Thank you! Click my name above for a code to save on ur order

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

WORKS!!! Give this relight away with any sniffle or cold coming on. Helps them sleep and builds their immune system with the zinc. Taste is not bad either. Also no worries on the ingredients.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

My preferred brand for all vitamins due to its quality. Taste great, my 5yo loves it. Not sure if it helps with sleep, but ingredients is to boost immune so a plus there.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Quality ingredients and this tastes great. I give this to my child during Winter months and she loves it, added benefit is that it definitely helps to calm before bedtime. The mixture is quite dark so be careful about spilling onto clothes.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Garden of Life, Elderberry & Sleep is a must for my family. It helps relax my kids at night while supporting their immune system. I am such a fan of Garden of Life.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Four stars for the taste. My daughter was falling in sleep pretty fast after taking this syrup but after a few days she refused to take it because she hated the taste.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Love the all natural ingredients but is wasted that such great syrup is placed in plastic bottle. Children love it but yet to see any effects aft trying for 3 days.