Page 1 - Reviews - Giovanni, 2chic, Ultra-Sleek Conditioner, For All Hair Types, Brazilian Keratin + Moroccan Argan Oil, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) - iHerb
CA
Posted on May 6, 2022

Since keratin is included in the conditioner, the hair after its application becomes very smooth, silky and healthy. A good hair conditioner, I bought it with shampoo to enhance the effect. Since I am allergic, it was important for me that the conditioner and shampoo consist of safe, high-quality ingredients: they do not contain silicones and parabens. Therefore, they cannot cause allergies. If the review was useful, then put it up. ❤️😉

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Im in love with this collection of goovanni i tried the purple one when my hair was damaged of bleaching and i saw the difference and i bought the almond and shea after and it was amazing i keep reordering it. I bought this collection for my sister she has a curly frizzy hair and it became less frizzy thank u Giovanni

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Good good good good good good good Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit

Posted on May 23, 2022

It's okay, but not the best. For my dry on the ends, damaged hair, it provides not enough moisture. It becomes smooth a bit but still looks quite brittle. The scent is nice though. My hair smells all day. The package is quite big and a little goes a long way, so it's a pretty fair deal.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

My hair is very greasy, I wash it every day so I am very cautious about hair products so they don't make my thin light hair heavier. This one makes my hair extremely smooth without making it heavy. It also is very economical, a very small amount needed. I have bought it twice and will definitely repeat.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

It’s for all hair type, amazing I used for 2 months. جدا جيد جربته لمدة شهرين وانصحكم فيه

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Amazing! Recommend. The product just get a lot above what any other product give. And the price - wow! The feeling is very good because the combination. The hair is really pleasant and soft to the touch.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I love this conditioner for my hair, love the smell, love how good it makes my hair feel and most of all my scalp is not itchy!!!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Scent is fantastic and does a great job of moisturizing for a natural product. Seems to help my scalp feel better too in the dryer weather.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

it was a blind buy, but that little product sample made my hair scream in desperation for more, so I had to buy a big pack and my hair got that sleek and full look , no more frizz for me! Scent is mild but lasting.