CAD

Yummy salty snack, great for those allergic to nuts!

Posted by eiriha on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are nutritious and taste real good, everybody instantly likes them. Good alternative to nuts for those who are allergic. I'm buying more of these for sure!

Best Tasting Sunflower Seeds

Posted by Reviewer1727608 on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have had sunflower seeds roasted, raw, and sprouted before this. These are the best tasting sunflower seeds I've ever had. I will definitely order again.

This product was recalled!

Posted by Reviewer1826228 on May 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Due to samonella contamination!

Fresh taste

Posted by Krisinsight on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love these Go Raw seeds. They are sprouted and dehydrated making them ready to eat right out of the bag.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2120772 on Jan 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These have a very slight salty taste, which I like. They're not crisp like store brands, because of being raw, so that's a good thing--no transfats.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2536898 on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We love the taste of these sunflower seeds. My husband usually doesn't care for their taste, but this brand has him snacking healthier now.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2072312 on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I didn't know sunflower seeds could taste this good!! I LOVE these! I eat them on salads, by the handful and my whole family loves them! Also, while some nuts bother my sensitive digestive system, these cause no problem at all, likely because they're sprouted. At any rate, I'll be buying more!

Rancid Tasting

Posted by Reviewer3020790 on Oct 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have purchased this product many times in the past. This time, the packaging was different (does not match the picture here) and when I ate some, they tasted rancid - nothing like I remember them in the past. Within a half an hour, I was feeling nauseous. iHerb customer service was very helpful in handling my disappointing experience. I appreciate that I can count on iHerb!

Excellent Product

Posted by olshin on Jan 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These seeds excellent. Very tasty and gives me big level of energy! :) I will buy them again, again and again...

Really Good!

Posted by Reviewer2052358 on Jan 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love putting these on our salads or a few by themselves and they are even better tasting than regular sunflower seeds. The fact that they are sprouted makes them easier to digest. Good source of protein but low in carbs.

1 2 3 4