CA

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Finally I found a good low carb biscuit mix. Easy to make and with really good tasting biscuit. The texture is like a one you bought from store

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

This quality and ingredient as well as taste surpassed my expectations. I recommend to use it frequently. The serving size assisted me well. My keto kid love it.!

They are low carb and the ingredients are pure ✨ and clean ✨ and it tastes so good , good treat in watching diet 👍🏻 if helpful plz like 👍🏻

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Very good quality ingredients. Delicious taste, I used amhalf a stick of butter by mistake so they came out a bit flat. Still very good.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

My family really loved these! Super tasty, and went well with sausage gravy and chili. It really does taste cracker-like, too. Highly recommend!

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I love the taste and texture. I got them on sale but would pay full price.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

very bad aftertast. couldn't eat more than a bite

Posted on Jul 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It's mainly almond powder, so it's quite delicious. The surface became crispy and it became like a pound cake during the texture I liked. But I really like the taste. The raw materials are also wonderful! However, it is expensive so you can only buy it at the time of sale.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

I like it because it's easy Home baking Kids love it Quality ingredients are good

Posted on Dec 14, 2021
Auto-translated from Japanese

Since there are few families, the quantity was just right. But it's a little expensive.