Help

Gets dishes sparkling clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really love this product. The thyme/fig has a very pleasant smell. Love opening the dishwasher after the dishes are finished. The cleaning ability, in my opinion, is better than the 2 leading dishwashing soaps one can purchase at the grocery store. Some of the more commercial products can react to aluminum (turn it blackish) in color....This product is superb, dissolves just perfect. Amazing how it does on grease too. I was VERY surprised first time I used it!!! Will be a constant customer now!!!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best natural auto dishwashing detergent I have tried. The dishes come out clean and streak free and no chemical smell.

Used to be better

Posted by CurbAnxiety on Jun 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered this dishwashing detergent a long time ago and really liked it. Now there is almost no scent, and there is also weird, white residue left in the clean dishes. Won't order again.

Great smell (and dishwashing abilities)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So far this is the best dishwashing detergent I've ever tried. A treat for my dishes -- and myself. It cleans well and smells divine; what's not to like.

Good product

Posted by Revron on Sep 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Does its job well. Safe for the environment. Lovely light scent. Convenient to use. Perfect product.

cleans really well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I do not notice the scent so much, but it does an excellent job cleaning dishes- even streak-free

Good dishwashing detergent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I find this does a very good job as well as being kind to the environment.

GrabGreen Automatic Dishwashing Detergent

Posted by ivyengland on Oct 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Grab Green is our favorite automatic dishwashing detergent. The dishes come out clean, and they are all natural and cruelty free.

Perfect