CAD

It Used To Be Better

Posted by RubiesHealth on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I would have rated it 5 stars last year. Sometime this year (2012), the formula changed and the powder is no longer the strong bright green it used to be. It seems the barley grass component has either oxidized or reduced in proportion to brown rice and tapioca starch. I reordered and hope this was just a batch problem but unfortunately the new batch was just the same. I have since switched to NOW 100% Barley Grass Juice powder and true enough, the pure juice powder is rich bright green in color. Without filler starch and brown rice, NOW packaging size has to be kept small to prevent clumping. Price is inevitably higher. But it is well worth!

Great produce

Posted by Reviewer1429228 on May 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I think this produce make my health better and better from inside. My skin and my hair look better, the pimple on my face and arm gone. I take Green Magma in the morning, it make me fresh and powerful. I introduced this produce to my uncle,and he love it,too.

Balance Your PH

Posted by Reviewer2428426 on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Green Magma has helped me to no longer worry about some foods causing me to get hives. It balances your PH so your body isn't so acidic, it becomes more alkaline. It also allows me to not feel sore muscles when I work out or do more exercise than normal. My 60 year old husband cuts wood for our woodburner and the next day never feels sore or achy like he use to before starting on Green Magma.

Simply the best green superfood there is!

Posted by Reviewer1091125 on Feb 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Yeah, I've been waiting for someone to come forward and say something about this stuff. I've experienced such tremendous improvements in my health and vitality from using it that it has become the backbone of my regimen. I am one who doesn't like all those green food mixtures of extracts from many different sources cos you never get to know which component is producing what effect on your health. I like having my supplements in their whole form so as to properly analyze the effect each one has on my health and, more importantly, to get the synergy from the full spectrum of nutrients in each one. As such, this product has won my loyalty; it is hands-down the best (whole) green superfood there is -- gently detoxifies as well as strengthens the body all round. I take it twice a day, before breakfast and lunch respectively (first-timers should start out once a day for the first week).

Super Item

Posted by Reviewer1365498 on Jan 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for general daily use, they are FOOD. I love them. I started my 87 year old mother on them along with myself and she love them! I cansee the change in her complexion already. Another way to keep her comfortable with micro nutrition!!

Good product, Green Magma

Posted by 5406019668320821755 on Mar 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

5 months ago, my aunt from Canada came back to Vietnam and she introduced me Green Magma. She has been using this product for many years and likes it very much. She said that she will never give up it until the last minute of her life. After following her advice, I started to use it. After nearly 2 months of using, I feel very happy because my health condition has been much improved and better than before. I feel full of energy & healthy after whole working day. I think we should be patient for using it long time, it will certainly give us good result for health in future. iHerb is very good. I highly appreciate their professional working way. Price is suitable and especially their shipment is very fast. It only takes 3.5 days for me to receive Green Magma. It is sure that iHerb is my selection and I will continue to order Green Magma from now on. Thanks iHerb so much.

NEW PACKAGING- AWFUL TASTE!

Posted by Reviewer2099916 on Feb 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used this product for years and was satisfied, however this time it came in a new jar, and it tastes disguisting. Will never buy Green Magma again. DO NOT RECOMMEND!

Go Green - Dr. Hagiwara's Green Magma

Posted by Reviewer2299030 on Apr 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's no mystery that most of us don't get our quota of live foods in the form of fresh fruits and vegetables. Much less from organic sources with live enzymes in place. Dr. Hagiwara's Green Magma makes up for all the veggie's you should have eaten, and more. Plus, you get iherb's great price and great customer service. Go Green. Go Green Magma. And save some $$$ Green when you shop to iherb.com!

excelent

Posted by Reviewer2811179 on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

have been using this product for more than 10 years and highly recommend.

Great Green Stuff Barley Grass

Posted by Reviewer2231774 on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Barley Grass really energizes my very tired body, I take it daily and feel the difference when I do not take it. Great stuff