CAD

Healing power became a force to illness

Posted by 5716636964595812252 on Oct 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Years ago I stopped using the products of Halthforce because I did not feel good, now I hear that founder Dr. Jameth Sheridan died from kidney cancer, and its products contain heavy metals that cause cancer, I wonder why no one is looking at the issue, there are a lot of people who consume the products regularly

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1057727 on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Vitamineral Green is amazing. Once I have started to take a generous amount (1-2 heaped tablespoons a day) I have thrived with energy,bouncing through the day even living on less sleep than I used to! I can also feel that my skin has improved, I am less bloated and sluggish. Together with Earth it's also great for a quick breakfast and I am not hungry and full of energy till past lunchtime! It makes me feel great to know I'm doing something good for my body!

Great Juice powder!

Posted by Reviewer1259745 on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you like green juice as I do, you will like this one. I feel hydrated. It is a little bit sweeter than my regular brand of superfood. It has a great taste (again, I love green juice). The only thing I don't like there is no nutritional fact. It is considered food not supplement but still would be very helpful if I could compare with my original brand if I am getting a good amount of vitamins. I will continue to buy this brand and hope they add a nutritional fact.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for about 3 weeks now, and I think it is doing its job. I was taking the midori greens powder by Madre Labs before which sometimes caused gas. But Vitamineral Green does not seem to cause gas, and I think it gives me subtle energy while helping elimination. I would buy this again.

the very best

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Mar 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Vitamineral Greens powder off & on over 5 years, All I can vouch for that's it's excellent pur high quality green powders with no cheap fillers, plus no celery or bellpeppers, i started off slowly 1/2 teaspoon to full t.spoon into my my smoothie each morning, it doesn't overwhelm my other ingredients, I'm over 50 & everyone complements me on my skin, how flawless & smooth it is,plus it regulates my bowels so it good in everyway,plus I'm full for 5 hours, so a piece of pineappple, half avocado, mime or lemon, 1 spoon of HealthForce Nutritionals, Non-GMO Lecithin Powder, to make it creamy & 1 spoon of coconut oil, a handful of spinach,1 spoon chia seeds, & I'm all set for most of my day, very tasty & filling!

The very best green drink anywhere!

Posted by Reviewer2861802 on Jul 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several green drinks, but there is only one in my opinion and that is Vitamineral Green. It gives me more of what I need and want for my body. I am a vegetarian and rely upon Vitamineral Green for so much of my diet. I drink it at least twice a day and sometimes more. It has a real punch of energy that gets me going for activities such as tennis and running. I drink it in the morning for breakfast and before I exercise at even in the evening. It is amazing! Give it a chance and you will be with me on this.

Excellent green powder

Posted by Reviewer1079334 on Aug 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried numerous brands of green powders and this is the best by far. It's totally organic and provides all the nutritional benefits a person needs. The powder mixes easily and tastes great, I have it every morning on a empty stomach.

I use it in breakfast smoothies and credit it with a flattened tummy :)

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE the blend. To my palate it has a very deep green chlorophyll taste that I enjoy...I feel like I really taste the chlorella. I especially like to use it in a breakfast green smoothie. I vary the ingredients a bit, but usually use plain Greek low fat yogurt, frozen banana chunks, frozen blueberries, lots of fresh mint, some flax oil, chia or hemp, and a nice big scoop of Vitamineral green. Sometimes I add fresh greens as I always used to, but with the Vitamineral green they are a nice addition but they don't feel necessary. More about this blend that I love: No sweeteners. Lots of probiotics. Enzymes. A good mix of seaweeds. I feel great when I use it. I also just bought 2 cute pairs of jeans a few sizes smaller than I had worn in years. They aren't kidding about working your way up to the full dose--it can be very cleansing! :)

Excellent Value

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Nov 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product so many vitimins and healthy greens I don't need much else...great value.

I love this product and will re-order for certain.

Posted by Reviewer3236706 on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the smoothest 'green' juice I have ever used. It is full of good stuff we all need every day to keep ourselves healthy: super greens, antioxidants, digestive enzymes and probiotics.