Herbatint royal cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great conditioner. Used the sample that came with the colour treatment and it left my hair soft and silky. Even tamed my frizzy hair. Will definitely buy a bottle. Update: The bottle is not the same as the sample. Watered down version. Will not buy again.

Great Product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My hair was breaking really bad, and it's only been a couple months since I discovered this product, by doing some research on the internet, and I can already see the results. I am so glad I have finally found a product that is making my hair healthy and strong:0). I recommend this product to everyone!!! Believe me it works.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is probably my favorite conditioner of all time! It leaves my hair soft, shiny, and smelling incredible! I also love that there are so few ingredients in it.

Best I've found for my hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have short, thin hair which I color. Most conditioners make my hair flat or sticky and I'd often unintentionally end up with lopsided, spiky hair. Royal Cream conditioner is the only remotely natural product I've found that makes my hair feel soft and silky and look natural. The only other conditioner that does a similar job is a Redken Color Extend, which is not a natural product -- and I think Royal Cream may actually work better.

The best conditioner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best conditioner I have ever used. My hair is curly and tends to be dry. This moisturizes my hair without weighing it down.

Great conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Restores moisture, sheen, resilience and bounce to dry hair and recently colored hair( sample comes with the Herbavita natural herbal hair colorant) without making it greasy or oily. This is the only condtioner I use now.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Leaves my hair so soft and silky! And smooth and shiny! I love this!

Best conditioner on the planet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the absolute best conditioner I have ever used. My curly coarse hair comes out soft & shiny, & it really tones down the frizz.

Amazing Natural Hair Repair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started using Royal Cream after I did a chemical relaxer on my curly hair. My hair is thin anyway and the relaxer did some damage. This conditioner is pretty amazing. It not only healed my hair but made the texture softer. I absolutely love this product. The ingredients are all natural in the version I bought. Be careful and check the ingredients before you buy.

The best hair product on the market!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Makes your hair come alive, makes it shiny, smooth, manageble.

1 2 3 4