CAD

Alka-thyme is more than just mouthwash!

Posted by sun276 on May 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. I have used Alka-thyme for 14 years. The only alkalizing mouthwash I have found. Can alkalize the body by putting a few drops in a glass of water and drinking it once a day too, great for helping psoriasis sufferers. Also (read instructions first) a great eye wash. Only use 2 drops of Alka-thyme diluted with water in an eyecup. I did this for a bad eye infection and it was gone in two days. Cool and minty fresh. A little goes a long way! Peterborough,Canada

Nice, not too sweet

Posted by Reviewer1998534 on Jul 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Most mouthwashes (regular and natural alternatives) are just way too sweet. This is a tiny bit sweet, but has more of a neutral taste. My only complaint is that it's SO expensive.

no more plaque

Posted by Reviewer2286916 on Sep 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I decided I'd give this a go as it makes the mouth more alkaline. Much to my surprise when I went to the dentist yesterday after waiting 8 months since my last cleaning (I normally go every 6 months) I hardly had any plaque, quite a change from the norm. Wish it weren't quite so expensive.

alkaline

Posted by Reviewer2259175 on Feb 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this as a mouthwash, right before bed, because I rest easier knowing that my mouth is alkaline and that the bad bacteria are reduced.

Mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer3320075 on Sep 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good for my teeth after eating too many acidic foods

it's ok

Posted by Reviewer1794079 on Jan 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

has alcohol & glycerine. it tastes ok.

All right

Posted by 5670561747566256167 on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to get a mouthwash without addede sweetener. Something about this mouthwash make it taste ultra-sweet. I was ambivilent about that since I prefer other types of tastes. That being said, it felt refreshing and smelled good.

Nothing

Posted by Reviewer2501613 on Mar 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product did not seem to help me one bit I suffer from gout,and some things you take that alkalize your body will make you feel better right away. Thought that this product would be beneficial. Did not help me.

awesome