CA

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I'd been getting excruciating headaches, not helped by antibiotics or over the counter pain meds. I decided to try the neti pot and have experienced almost total relief. In the last 10 days I've only had 1 less painful headache, that went away with Aleve. I now use the net pot twice a day, morning and night. Fantastic!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I have read some research on Ayurvedic treatments using the neti pot as I suffer from histamine issues which cause my sinuses to become overworked I need a nasal wash that is effective and have struggled with nasal sprays. the neti pot works well as I can add my own. salt water and essential oils to it to flush my sinus out and helps to fight off respiratory infections. It takes a while to get use, is easy to clean and a good size.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

At first, I wasn't sure about the shape of this neti pot, having used a more circular one in the past. But this one is great! Very ergonomic and easy to use effectively. Using a neti pot is the very best way to control my seasonal allergies... with regular use in the springtime I don't have to take any allergy meds at all.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Replacing a cracked pot I had for 10 years by these guys. I was cleaning it and it hit the sink and cracked. So I ordered a new one that looked very similar. When it arrived I discovered the spout to be a tad larger than the original one I had. No worries, it's still fits in my nose. Just a bit of a stretch now. Really does help irrigate sinuses and breathe much easier.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I use this sturdy and ergonomically designed neti pot for nasal rinses (removing excess mucous and pathogens). I like to combine saline solution with Manuka honey. (You can also buy ready-made nasal spray here on iherb for travel.) The tip of the neti pot is placed against the opening of the nostril (and not into nose).

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

This works perfectly . It took a few times to get used to but watch the videos on YouTube for this product for the most pleasant experience . My breathing is clear and dust and mucus gone . Especially during covid , keeping your nasal passage under good hygiene is essential . This ceramic design will last for years and more sanitary than plastic models .

Posted on May 19, 2022

I couldn't believe how helpful this was for me! I have struggled all allergy season and still have difficulty at night. The first week using this I was finally able to get good air at night. I am thinking of starting it in the morning as well.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Good price for a good quality neti pot. I try to use this a few times a week. It's very effective especially when you have a cold or during allergy season.