CAD

Relieved Chronic Fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1990022 on Apr 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have no idea how this product works and I love it. A medical intuitive proscribed this for me years ago. I was taking maybe 20-25 pellets three times a day along with their Biochemic Phosphates in similar quantities to help with depletion. I also started drinking a lot of spring water, as recommended. Very quickly, I felt the chronic fatigue symptoms were relieved. I still like to take it sometimes and always have some on hand. Kind of a magical product for me.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2761412 on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used to have tightness in my hand in the morning after I played tennis previous day. I started taking these after reading about general benefits of keeping all the salts in balance and this worked awesome. I do not have to shake my hand to get me going anymore and I only take once a day 4 tablets. I am 45 active guy so I will take these for ever as salt balance is very important plus always avoid table salt, use minerals or sea salt.

A must when you cannot decide what to use! Animals or mankind

Posted by ManxKat on Jul 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this on stray animals when they are in poor condition and they begin to bloom. I also use this when other treatment do not quite work on us.

take this every day

Posted by Reviewer1582626 on Mar 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

sometimes this is the only thing that helps me feel better, successive doses work best, it's even helped me with digestive discomfort after eating.

Posted by Reviewer2648130 on Oct 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Not only has relieved my RA pain but helps me to sleep so much better at night. Thanks!

Very promising

Posted by Reviewer1273925 on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Started with Hyland's biochemic phosphates and decided to add these, being the complete combo of all 12 of Schuessler's Cell Salts. Already feel a shorterm beneficial effect from these for my adrenal fatigue, feels very nourishing to the nervous system. Looking forward to see what this will do longterm.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3311659 on Nov 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Had a scratchy throat, felt like the beginnings of cold or flue. Along with lots of hot tea, I took this several times throughout the day. Nothing came of the scratch...it was gone by the next day. Love that I can give it to all my children, including my 2 yr old and 7 month old. Two consecutive doses got rid of a headache for my husband as well. Especially love the large size bottle for our family of 6...goes a long way! Love iHerbs prices and price match gaurantee!

Posted by karishma on Jun 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this every day and found this to be really beneficial for maintaining top health. This contains all of the 12 cell salts and I would recommend this to anyone.

Posted by Reviewer1417983 on Apr 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used Bioplasma off and on for years. It really helps to boost my health and immunity.

Bioplasma for Immunity : Support for the entire body and immune system.

Posted by Hungarian on Oct 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bioplasma for Immunity : Support for the entire body and immune system. Hyland's is trusted as one of the world's oldest manufacturers of cell salts, and the only one to combine all 12 cell salts into one remedy – Hyland's Bioplasma™. Don't eat anything 30 minutes before or after...