Page 1 - Reviews - I'm From, Mugwort Essence, 5.64 fl oz (160 ml) - iHerb
CA

Maituavit
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

The package is to die for! I use it with snail mucin essence every time before adding other serums on. I use this essence every day and notice how calm my sensitive skin is towards some exfoliators that I use. Good "plants of the countryside" scent. You don't notice much effect until the next 3 weeks at least. Never regretted buying this at all! In fact, I got for myself the second bottle!

2e041340-f91d-40e4-8558-ce69cc6a9eb3
Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I have acne prone sensitive skin that reacts with breakouts to almost anything and this essence works for me. I didn't notice any moisturizing benefits, but post acne spots heal better and faster and skin is calm. Overall essence is watery, not sticky, absorbs fast and have light herbal scent.

d6780538-7c6c-4dd5-b1b6-6eaeec8f47e8
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This was recommended to me by a friend of mine when i visited NYC as the weather that time is extremely dry and snowy. My face was dry and rough, with some pimples showing up. Bought this there and was amazed by the result. I use this after to toner by patting it on my face for more absorption. It doesnt feel sticky and i love the mild scent it has. At night when i feel extremely dry i soak cottons pads and leave it on my fave for like 15mins for extra moisturizing effect. It is very gentle to skin and feels so natural. Take note that inhave a very weather sensitive skin. Which turns red easily. When i get back to UAE, where the weather is extremely hot. I can say that this producy still do its job. I use it after toner and before sunscreen. I think it helped my makeup stay in place as well. I will buy it again! Say hi to my fish! :D

497adefc-3189-4113-83c5-19b7f5e8d5a9
Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I bought mugwort essence after enthusiastic review on YouTube. I heard so many amazing words about it, saw the high price, so I was waiting for the miracle and was sure that it will solve aaaall the problems with my redness and inflammation of acne :) Of course it didn’t. But it does its work. There is absolutely no irritation on the skin after applying the essence, feeling incredibly pleasant but I cannot say that it reduces 100% redness. So overall I understood the source of the pretty high price and satisfied with the product but not sure I would buy it again. One more thing, I ordered it with toner from “dear, klairs” and can tell you that it mattifies and soothes the skin better. So if you find this product expensive and not sure about it, maybe you should try the second one.

dd416595-c956-46d5-acc2-acb9c5fc03f4
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

if you have irritated and inflamed skin, this essence maybe a solution for you. I bought this product for my boyfriend, who had irritated skin on his face. after using it for a month, irritation dissipated and never came back again. even though my bf is not a big fan of using any skincare, he asked me to buy this product again (almost finished second bottle since started using it). this products quickly absorbs into skin and doesnt leave oily residue. perfect for those people who hate skincare for reason of leaving oily film on a face. I will be ordering it again and do recommend it for people with sensitive and irritated skin.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I bought this when I overused retinol and AHA peels at the same time. My skin was so compromised and everything stung BUT THIS PRODUCT! This was my first introduction to mugwort and it WOWED ME! The lovely herbal scent, the light viscous texture and the way it hydrated and SOOTHED my irritated skin made me fall in love with mugwort! I have sensitive, chronically dehydrated skin so I like to use this as a toner and I find that I go through the bottle really quick. This was the first fermented product I've ever used and I have noticed that my skin loves fermented products. They just sink in deeper and hydrate/ balance my skin after cleansing. The only downfall is the price!! Definitely well worth a try tho! Other things to say about this essence: It comes in a glass bottle. The viscous texture takes time to fully sink in which helps with dehydration. Beautiful product overall!

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

This toner has just 1 ingredient, no water or preservatives added. I purchased it more than 7 months ago when I started new skin care routine which involved some skin irritating products and this toner really helped my skin to calm down and give me less irritation. It is moisturizing and gives a nice fresh feeling. The packing does not say what temperature it should be kept in unfortunately so I keep it in the fridge just in case. Suggested use is to use a cotton pad to put the toner on your face but it would be too much waste of the product so I just put some on my fingers and pat in onto my face. The toner is pretty dens but not thick so it works this way for me just fine, no waste! It’s somewhat pricy but I have been using it for almost 8 months and I still have some so it makes the price not to bad after all. I totally recommend this product and will buy it again!

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

This calms skin down beautifully. I have really bad hormonal acne and oily, dehydrated skin. I use two layers of this toner, twice a day, to calm down breakouts and to help heal PIH. It works!! Pimples heal without leaving a lot of marks, and existing scars are a lot less red. They used to take ages to fade. Five drops is enough to cover my face, neck and chest so my bottle lasts a long time. I have no idea how iHerb manages to sell this essence (and it’s the real product lol) so much cheaper than other retailers but I’m so grateful for its price on this site.

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

There aren't a lot of toners that I can use due to skin sensitivities, but this one is fantastic. I love the short ingredient list - I mean, it truly couldn't be shorter! If you'd like to try mugwort, this is a great way to do it. Absorbs nicely and feels cooling on the skin.

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

This is an incredible product. I spend a bit of extra time pressing it into my skin with gauze as opposed to patting it in with my fingers. It is VERY soothing and hydrating. I am 45 and have dry, dehydrated skin. I highly recommend this. At first I didn't want an extra step in my routine but this has made all the difference.