Page 1 - Reviews - InstaNatural, Hyaluronic Acid Eye Gel Cream, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml) - iHerb
CA

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

Bought this for myself and I love it! I have run out of my eye cream and this is just the perfect one to replace my previous one. I am 41 years old and I feel the need (and it is a must) of using eye cream with Hyaluronic acid plus Caffeine content and it’s soooo difficult / expensive to get it here in my country Indonesia if you can get one. This eye cream is affordable with all the contents that I need most and so far I enjoyed my eye cream application moment. Glide smoothly on my undereye and helps to moisten my eye area. Reliable and trustworthy company to purchase from. In this pandemy, a lot of evil company/seller sells fake supplements. Thanks iherb! If you find my review is useful, please thumbs up :) Thank you so much!

da573d5b-883b-4e87-83a0-3442265550b2
b0100e32-e9c0-4cc7-9d2f-a3bf7c5d976a
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

There is no such thing as a miracle in a bottle. I don't expect any cream to magically erase wrinkles. So having said that, I am quite pleased with the InstaNatural eye cream. It is very hydrating and moisturizing, and absorbs nicely and quickly into the skin. There is no pilling or flaking. I recently had blepharitis, which had left the skin around my eyes raw, dry. and itchy This cream has nicely restored the skin to normal. And more importantly, there is no irritation or return of symptoms. This cream is a great find and I recommend it wholeheartedly. PS - The pump is quite sensitive so only apply gentle pressure to prevent pumping out too much product.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

i love this eye cream. goes on easy and not greasy at all . i live in a really dry place and this seems to moisturize well. good texture and does not harm sensitive skin around the eyes. no smell either. i will buy again. it looks small but a tiny bit goes far.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Love this eye cream! Has a beautiful soft natural scent and feels really soft and creamy. Shows a noticeable difference on days when I don’t use it my eye bags show up quite dark, when I’m using it the darkness softens. Great for sensitive skin as well, I use it after the Insta Natural Brightening serum and before moisturiser!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I really like this item because it feels nourishing. It doesn't perform miracles for the bags under my eyes, but it does hydrate the skin around eyes, making fine lines look less noticeable. It is a small container but a little goes a long way, as i've been using it daily for 3 months (usually ever morning, but sometimes skipping nights) and there is still product left.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I use this cream twice a day. It’s been few days so I didn’t see noticeable result so far, but this cream feels like really good quality. The texture is nice and the scent is pleasant. I’ll keep using it to see if I will be able to get rid of dark circles.

Posted on Mar 16, 2021

Its smell is okay and its texture is creamy, and a very small amount must be applied to the skin to absorb it because it is not absorbed quickly. You must do a little massage until it is absorbed from the first use the area becomes fresh and use it in the morning and evening if the comment helps you put like please

9b897332-fdcc-4494-b646-e1a97971bc45
f3a3e84f-e0ba-40b7-b5fb-7187a4a779a9
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

It's a great moisturizer. Small wrinkles are less visible. A cream texture is good. I think not everyone would like the scent, because there is no fragrance. So it's specific. I use this cream about 4 month twice a day and I think it has expired, because the scent became worse.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Beautiful cream. Of course I will order it again and again! Light texture, it adsorbs good and quick. Thanks to hyaluronic acid in its compound this gel really works - my skin is shining and looks beautiful and healthy.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

It absorbe very well, I notice my fine lines under eyes have gone less obvious. I used it during day time before make up and also night time before bed. It feels very good.