Page 1 - Reviews - InstaNatural, Niacinamide Serum, 2 fl oz (60 ml) - iHerb
CA

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

absolutely love almost every product I have tried from this company. I really wish I had thought to take before pictures. I have suffered from migraines and awful headaches my entire life. This has left me with very deep lines in my forehead. This serum, along with their anti-aging retinol moisturizer has made a big difference. There is no strong scent. I have sensitive skin and have not had any issues with any of their products. Great company!

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I’ve been using this serum since 2020 in the morning. I believe less is more so I try not to layer on to many serum on my face all at once. I used 1 type of serum after toning, layer on a moisturiser and a sunscreen for day routine. Love it that my skin looks good after using this serum for a year or so. Repeated purchase. Affordable price. Delivery was on time.

3ec0e5b0-de36-4c49-be4d-4d1e062d89b2
Posted on Jul 28, 2021

It is the best product I have ever used in my life..it gives extraordinary freshness, hydration and purification. I noticed the difference within two weeks..I recommend buying it انه افضل منتج استعملته بحياتي على الاطلاق ..انه يعطي نضارة وترطيب وتنقية غير عادي ، لاحظت الفرق خلال اسبوعين.. انصح بشرائه

8abf806a-13a7-4a21-a4a8-cbe532befd6d
Posted on Sep 10, 2021

This serum was recommended in many places so I decided to try - designed to improve redness, dryness, soothing the skin and more. I have a slight redness and have used the serum for about six months. There is undoubtedly improvement and redness has diminished. It comes in a bottle with a dropper, the substance is not too liquid and not too thick, cool and pleasant on the skin and there is no strong or unpleasant smell. One thing that did bother me was the silver ring at the top of the bottle - it is very sharp and can cut you without even noticing. Over alll - highly recommended!

73394538-165c-47a9-b1af-32b199ccef9c
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

This product has been amazing for oil control. I would usually wake up an oil slick and oily all day, but after a month or so of this it’s tons better- I would wake up dry! I could hardly believe the difference. Unfortunately I have still been getting break outs. But still absolutely worth it for oil control for me. It is milky colour with slight lavender scent. Goes on easy, but does leave an ever-so-slight tacky feeling, probably from the hyaluronic acid. I have been using twice a day for probably about 3 months and just finishing up the bottle now.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I use this serum in the morning right after washing my face and toning, then I finish the routine with moisturizer and sunscreen. The serum's texture is not greasy, it also absorbs into my skin quickly and does not feel thick under the spf. It's a basic serum to nourish my skin's barrier as it contains niacinamide. My skin is healthier and hyperpigmentation is less visible after 1 months of using it.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

i love this product. every time i use it my skin is very soft. good size for the price and the benefit is great for skin composition. it's great for sensitive skin and leaves it moisturized and very gentle on the skin use it with frequency of once a week no scent good for age skin package is sealed well

82769217-611b-4a03-a885-5b74057ccbfd
Posted on Oct 15, 2021

It’s a great product very light on the skin and fast absorbing it helped to reduce my discoloration in some areas and mainly with the pimples scars

2ac82899-ec6e-44c8-8077-8e64c9bdf939
57471cf2-49d9-4bdc-bcd0-ed24ee332bb9
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I love this serum, it’s very soothing and gentle on the skin. It’s also light in texture making it very easily absorbed. the serum contains great ingredients which help to repair the skin barrier. Hence, it’s wonderful for people with acne! The smell is also pleasant and isn’t strong. Very recommended!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

this is a milky liquid containing niacinamide I use for fading hyperpigmentation and to control my acne. so far it is ok. it has a slight flowery scent to it. size is quite big for the price. I only use a few drops on my damp face. if I add more drops it stings my face a little more so be careful not to use too much of this.