Help

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love the Product, been taking it for at least 10 years and never have any cellulite. Also keeps my mind sharp. Notice if I do not take it.

aCetyl L

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

another fantastic carnitine from one of the best carnitine providers on the market. i prefer the acetyl type versus the regular L product. can feel the difference when it comes to cognitive situations.

It was good. But different L-Carnitine.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

First time, I knew this is to enhance L-Carnitine. But Acetyl L-Carnitine and L-Carnitine is different effect properly!! Acetyl L-Carnitine is help to enhance nervous system and antioxidant. If you need to lose weight, purchase just 'L-Carnitine' :)

ALC

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not bad, does give you a nice mental boost. Like it.

Jarrow is quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Still not losing hair or turning gray!!! :)

Clearer thinking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Since I started taking this my thinking has been more clearly and focused. :)

not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking ALC for my liver (hep-C) but I think it might be aggravating A-fib. I'm not sure. There might be other causes so I'm experimenting

I need more time to really tell, but I do feel it already

Posted by ananda on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this in combination with ALA. It's been about 2-3 weeks into use or so and I can't really tell yet, but I do feel more alert and mentally fresh with these. The positive effects of ALC and ALA are in the long-term, consistent use, it is not a regular stimulant. And needs to be cycled off from time to time for a month or so.

Brain food!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A trusted brand to begin with this combo of brain enhancers really works. Of course the real proof will come in 20 years when I am truly old, but it seems like good insurance and I CAN tell the difference when I'm not taking it!

L-carnitine