Good for General Use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The price is affordable but the potency could be higher. I take two at a time but I still think it should be higher. With all the environmental and nutritional pollutants our bodies need to purge, we need to be mindful of what can combat the poisons. I'd like to see higher potency products in affordable price ranges.

Protection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have a chronic disease which requires me to take several medications. I use this products to stave off possible liver damage. I haven't had any negative liver screening tests for 12 years, so I think this product is doing its job.

Nothing Works Like Milk Thistle

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have a very severe form of Myofascial Pain Syndrome (MPS) which causes painful contraction knots in the muscles called trigger points. These knots are very painful and that pain can be eased somewhat by routine trigger point injections. I started taking 3 caps of Milk Thistle, 3x a day and immediately all symptoms of vertigo and toxicity were gone. Yes, I said IMMEDIATELY...as in hours, not days. Once this efficacy was confirmed, I was able to have my clinician radically increase the number of trigger point injections. When I say radically, I went from about 4 or 5 injections knocking me out for a week, to tolerating 180 per session, 2x a week for four months. Thousands of injections that did immense good at actually taking the fight to the trigger points the way only a sharp needle can. I was able to eventually taper down to the recommended dosage of just 3 caps a day when the toxic load was much decreased. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Pure and powerful

Posted by erichards on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This formula is a simply straight up herbal extract, concentrated and standardized. I also like the product because it's allergen-free (I don't mind the gelatin, I'm not a vegetarian), and the smaller sized caps go down easily.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband has many social occasions to drink, so he takes this and liver screening test says good.

Get more poo poo

Posted by Mrsfireball on Feb 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The amount and frequency of poo poo obviously getting more after taking this supplement. Can't say for sure whether my liver is healthier but I am happy with the result.

Best milk thistle

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Narrow is a most- trusted brand. My husband likes this,one

Great Milk Thistle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with this product. I notice when I don't take it.

Whatever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't like that iherb makes you review every single thing in your order. I wanted to add a review for one thing, but the only way iherb will accept that is if I review every single thing from this order. Maybe it's different if you just review from your account, rather than from a link in the email they send for reviews. So I added a 3 star rating because I don't want to show something negative when I didn't want to review this in the first place.

Excellent brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Milk thistle is great for liver health. I buy Jarrow brand simply because their whole line of products seems to be a notch higher in quality than other common brands. I've used this product for 3+ years.

1 2