CAD

Cholesterol can be controlled without drugs

Posted by Reviewer2517513 on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am totally opposed to taking drugs to control cholesterol--the cure is worse than the problem. All drugs have serious negative side-effects, and should be avoided if one is concerned about his or her overall health. But, I had a problem with cholesterol. So, through research I found information that Pantethine was effective in lowering LDL and raising HDL, and with that information I searched the intenet and found iHerb. I purchased and started taking Jarrow Formulas, Pantethine (450 mg) Softgels and have been 100% satisfied. Within a couple weeks of taking two 450 mg softgels daily, my cholesterol was well below 200, my LDL was down and my HDL was up. Everyone on statins should know about this product. It could literally change their life! In fact, this product is so good, it should be in an ad on TV and in magazines. I would be glad to take part in it.

Reducing Bad Cholesterol Levels

Posted by Reviewer1603261 on Mar 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, especially now that it is in the 450 mg...as a cholesterol lowering aid it has been suggested to take 900 mg...and since doing so, my husband has been able to go off the drugs and his numbers are lower then they were when he was on the drugs. I might mention that he took cholesterol lowering drugs, including Lipitor, for over 10 years...and now has been off the drugs for over 2 years!

Posted by Reviewer1741300 on Apr 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have always taken this but recently i found out it helps with adrenal problems. My husband was always losing it in traffic and any stressful situation. Now that i started giving him this, it has helped tremendously. You have to have more Pantethine than you get in a vitamin B complex. This product works.

Belly fat

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Jun 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good product, great price. Helpful for stress & reducing belly fat. When stressed the adrenals work overtime which often makes it difficult to shed weight especially around midsection.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1057865 on Feb 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had a heart scare about 4 years ago and learnt about Pantethine from Robert Kowalski. I had my blood tested religiously for months while I adjusted my diet and supplementation regimen. The inclusion of Pantethine seemed to significantly lower my triglycerides and there was also a significant rise in my HDL cholesterol. For those of you who are struggling to manage these 2 factors I highly recommend you give Pantethine a try.

Great for Triglyceride reduction

Posted by Reviewer1314434 on Nov 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

After on;y 1 month, my triglyceride level was reduced by 40%. Jarrow's formulation is high potency, low cost!

Helping my adrenals with PABA

Posted by Reviewer1003688 on Jun 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This and PABA are doing amazing things for my adrenals.

Super Nutrient

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

An invaluable nutrient, I now wake up feeling refreshed in the morning. I felt worse in the beginning, it took 1-2 weeks for positive results but I will never be without this now.

Great value and works well

Posted by HealthyWest on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Pantethine/Coenzyme A is a precursor for bile, cortisol and all hormones. Therefore supplementation seems to help the liver (bile) and adrenals (cortisol).

Great Ultraviolet Protection, Excellent Treatment for Hypercholesterolemia

Posted by HawaiianViking on Apr 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Being a person of Nordic descent in the tropics, I'm constantly exposed to much more intense sunlight than I can safely handle. I wear long sleeves and a hat and sunscreen but, despite best efforts, my skin still burns on occasion. To help my skin cope with the extravagant ultraviolet radiation to which I'm exposed, I tried Jarrow Formulas, Pantethine 450 (together with Now Foods, PABA) and I've found that, while taking this combination, I'm burning significantly less. While I still wear sun protection when outside, my skin is far less red and irritated. My skin has not successfully tanned, but I think that a true, dark tan is something I'm physically incapable of producing. Interestingly, the freckles on my face that I had as a child, which disappeared in my teens and 20s, have now re-appeared, though I'm spending no additional time in the sun; I have to assume that this is the effect of PABA and Pantethine. I also recommended Jarrow Formulas, Pantethine to a family member for hypercholesterolemia; Probably because of this product she no longer has to take statin drugs, so in this case I consider Pantethine to be almost miraculous.