CAD

body wash

Posted by Reviewer2009615 on Jan 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

wonderful, silky, smells divine.

jason lavender body wash

Posted by 5128986271859907102 on Jun 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

like the smell and abit foamy, but smell dont stay long. Received the item leakage but wrote an email to Customer Service to complain but no reply. Disappointed. Dont like iherb packaging, they should bubble wrap the items when shipped out as I read the reviews, some customers complained of leakage but it seems they dont listen to customer reviews. Except this, I am quite pleased with their fast delivery.

NOT A LAVENDER SCENT

Posted by rossanav on Aug 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I USE MANY LAVENDER SCENTED PRODUCTS AND THIS ONE CAME NO WHERE CLOSE TO A LAVENDER SCENT. IT HAS A PLESANT SCENT AND IT DOES SOFTEN SKIN. I WANTED LAVENDER THO.

Great body wash!

Posted by Reviewer2303723 on Oct 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

We really like this body wash, especially the kids. They like the smell and the fact that using lavender products helps to keep the bugs away. So we love it!

Smells soooo nice!

Posted by Reviewer2798035 on Jul 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product... I used as shampoo too!

bc

Posted by Reviewer2286487 on Jun 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My favorite shower gel at a great price -- cleansing without a residue.

paradise in the shower

Posted by Reviewer2646254 on Apr 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love all of Jason's bath products.... I have very sensitive skin... no problem with this product and the smell is incredible too. This product is really expensive in health food store.. iherb offers it at a teriffic price for the quantity you get. will buy again and again

Jason Natural satin Shower Body Washes

Posted by Reviewer1491587 on Mar 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is an edscellent product for the shower or bath for your body. I have been using this product in its many different scents ahd flavors for many years. My makor complaint is the way it is packaged and as a result, we have a mess on our hands because tops are not tight and so we ahve gel shampoo and conditioner all over everything. The company needs to do something baout this .

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1164139 on Feb 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this body wash! It has a silky lather and the lavender scent is very clean and fresh without being overpowering. Great product!

No sissy soap!

Posted by Reviewer1051751 on Dec 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I tried this body wash simply because my wife left it in the shower. I had been in the industrial trades for years and had often used bar soaps thinking they were more powerful. This stuff works great and is good to my skin. The natural fragrance doesn't bother me a bit, and I will use it as willingly as the Tea Tree version of the same product.