CA

Posted on Sep 6, 2022
Good

What I like about these is that they're really filling and you can tell it's healthy and not full of sugar. The fact that it's so natural has ots downsides though. i could taste the protein a little bit, so if you are not a fan of that these arent for you.

Posted on May 21, 2022

The product is good and very satisfying. It gives a nice protein boost and the taste is not bad. I gave it only good and not great because there is some sweet aftertaste in your mouth. Overall it's a good snack and for sure I would rebuy it.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

We love Jimmy Bars in our family. Clean ingredients, great protein count. This is the best flavour by farl

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Best low sugar gluten free bars ever!

Posted on Sep 27, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

A perfect branded bar with quality and wonderful ingredients. I love this flavor!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It's pretty sweet. There is a moist feeling in the nutty crunchy feeling. Drinks are a must, as eating will make you thirsty. The packaging is fashionable and not like a protein bar, so I think it's easy to eat even in public. However, considering the size, the calories are high and I'm hungry, so I don't think there is a lipi.